3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basil 05.12.21 12:13 am

Bush said goodbye to the brain

A key politician is leaving the US administration, who has been given the nickname Bush's Brain. This is the chief PR man of President Karl Rove. He worked alongside Bush for 14 years and oversaw all of his election campaigns. Rove's resignation - GOP sacrifice to the 2008 presidential race.

The resignation of Bush's most famous political adviser will take place on August 31. Karl Rove announced this personally, leaving no shadow of doubts in his plans. He explained his motives in an interview published today by The Wall Street Journal. According to him, the desire to resign was ripe for a long time, but this was prevented first by the victory of the Democrats in Congress, then by tense disputes over the immigration bill and policy in Iraq. “Now the time has come,” said the presidential adviser. According to Rove, he plans to travel to Texas and spend a lot of time with his family.

In the same interview, Rove gave the latest political forecast for the presidential election. The Democratic primaries will win, in his opinion, Senator Hillary Clinton, whom Rove called "a tough, tenacious and serious candidate." He also noted that Republicans have a good chance to enter the White House next year.

Finally, Rove predicted a significant 10% rise in the presidential rating for the elections. Now the popularity of the head of the United States is estimated at about 30%. This is the lowest rate ever in Bush’s presidency. In addition, Rove is convinced that by the elections to be held next November, the situation in Iraq will stabilize - at the expense of the successes that the American army will achieve.

Rove is an outstanding figure in American politics. He worked in the Bush Jr. team for 14 years, organized and oversaw all his election campaigns, both governor and presidential, in 2000 and 2004.

It is believed that thanks to Rove's PR technologies in the last presidential election, Bush managed to sink such a serious opponent as Democratic Senator John Kerry.

He, during the last presidential race, made a major bet on his past as a Vietnam veteran. Rove managed to seriously negate Kerry's military merits, including through "black PR" - publications incriminating Kerry of lying.

However, in recent years, Rove has made a number of serious mistakes, which, according to observers, were the main reason for his resignation. Rove's career suffered most severely two years ago when he became involved in a scandal involving the disclosure of the name of an undercover CIA agent Valerie Plame. Plame's name and status were revealed in an article by The Time magazine correspondent Matthew Cooper. Subsequently, Cooper was forced to admit that he received information about Plame directly from Karl Rove, as well as assistant vice president Lewis Libby. However, further investigation established that Rove was not directly involved in the disclosure. Libby was found guilty and sentenced to 30 months in prison. President Bush subsequently pardoned Libby, overturning the jail sentence.

Although Rove managed to survive the 2005 scandal, Cooper seriously damaged his reputation. The journalist continued to insist that he learned about Plame's status from Rove as well. "Did Rove tell me Plame's name?" Did he tell me she was undercover? No. But from a conversation with Rove, I understood that it was she who worked for the CIA and that thanks to her, her husband, diplomat Joseph Wilson, got a lucrative job in the CIA, ”the journalist said in an interview two years ago. Another powerful blow to Rove's career came most recently when he was considered one of the initiators of last year's dismissal of eight federal prosecutors disliked by President Bush. Investigation of this incident continues by a commission of the US Congress. However, the White House has already made it clear that it will shield Rove and another White House political adviser, Scott Jennings,
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tyler Durden 05.12.21

The name intrigued ... the news smiled, Bush will now have to sweat ...

J
John satan 05.12.21

We can say that Bush underwent a political blobotomy. ))

C
Cheburashka 05.12.21

Have you asked for it now? in my opinion, he lost it in early childhood and forgot to buy a new one :)))

f
fucked up 05.12.21

it would be better if someone left the thread in Belarus, maybe they would heal better

B
Basil 05.12.21

You, in addition to the title, read the content of the text)

L
Lord inferno 05.12.21

Otherwise I thought he was too smart for a fool =))

L
Locksmith Boy 05.12.21

I don't care about Bush, about all sorts of republican and democratic parties, about the war in Iraq ... I like him because he is a funny guy, and outwardly resembles an amerakinized Petrosyan.

M
Mad butcher 05.12.21

> Bush said goodbye to the brain
Not news ...

P
Patologoanatom 05.12.21

hih, everything is fucked up in America now ...

A
Avenging all 05.12.21

America is draining its last brains ..

m
mvv1990 05.12.21

Yes, the Bush has enough of other people, everything is forgiven there, the Bush people just realized that they would not see the authorities again and are living out their days in the White House, so some are already dumping.

F
FearNax 05.12.21

do not care. with Bush's departure, SESA's policy will not change

C
Cheburashka 05.12.21

It is necessary for Hillary Clinton to become a president, she will bring order to the slaughterhouse :) yes, relations with us will improve, and her sexual adventures will begin lol all over the world)) in short, Hillory will be the president of the woman ahead :)

7Rain7 05.12.21

Sick Bastard
Moron just Detected

K
Krokodil Da 05.12.21

And what does Bush have to do with it? He is no longer president.

G
Grandfather Mazayka 05.12.21

Krokodil Namudil
And despite the fact that archaeologists have unearthed the theme of 2007

K
Krokodil Da 05.12.21

Well, since we started about presidents: