3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 05.12.21 12:13 am

Armor bug (Fallout 4)

I'm collecting power armor, I have such a weakness. I find them all over the world and bring them to my base. I have already collected 5 pieces and then I will improve. But recently I found a power armor near a building next to which a black security robot is launched through the terminal. So next to this place I found a armor, drove it to my garage and her left arm and leg were broken, I took them off and then repaired them in the workshop and I can't put them on the armor, I write what needs to be repaired first. Although they are repaired. maybe this is a bug or am I doing something wrong? that is, it turns out that I have a left arm and a leg have already been repaired, but I can’t put it on armor, I can’t write what needs to be repaired
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RefLeks3113 05.12.21

It looks like a bug

V
Vadim Vetrov 05.12.21

I will give this advice, go to this place. The booking will be pressed there. Different types, you buy pieces of TP for the base. And you put it on the exo.

f
forkiller 05.12.21

RefLeks3113
so the main thing for other armor I can put on this arm and leg, but for this one ill-fated one I can't, it's a pity

f
forkiller 05.12.21

Vadim
winds too far to stomp) I haven’t sniffed those edges yet, I will know, ATP