3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 05.12.21 12:37 am

Do we need a MIB without \ "J \" - me?

After the rather dubious quality of the restart of Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four, and the planned Ghostbusters in the near future, the next victim for the reincarnation of the movie lovers from Hollywood has chosen MIB. So far, the only thing known about the re-release of the Earth keepers from intergalactic picnics is that the plot is tailored for a new trilogy and that Will Smith will not be in it as agent "J". It remains only to guess whether this will be an old story but with new actors or the plot will continue after the end of the animated series and we will still see agent Alpha in the form of the main antagonist, or maybe it will be a completely left spinoff, not related to the plot either with the cartoon or with the original trilogy. What do you think, what should be expected from the new MIBs and do we need a MIB without a "J"?
1 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volt123 05.12.21

I have never been a fan of this franchise, I watched films for a long time, and only the third part - relatively recently. Boredom.

I don't need new MIBs, at least for now. If it were dir and the writers are cool, it’s possible. And so - no. Not even cutting yet.