3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erin LaFay 05.12.21 12:37 am

Where to find lesbian girls in the game? (Fable 3)

I play as a girl the girl herself and yes the lesbian, I have such a question I know that even girls can conclude a marriage in the game, but I can not find lesbians and even bi, save people, can anyone come across such where to look for them?
PS I ask for normal answers, for trolls shkolota and other inadequate individuals, please kill yourself against the wall
21 Comments
Sort by:
l
light-provad 05.12.21

Housewife Ruth is in the clear field. Didn't see it again. I also play as a girl; I entered into a marriage with her)))

t
tabak96 05.12.21

There is also Gamma in Yasnodol, but there is a similar Gamma (twin) only not a lesbian.

B
Black label society 05.12.21

the aristocrat in the castle is kind of black and so
from the market to go upstairs
I don’t remember what the name is (one market is not mistaken =) then on the same market 1-2 there are such look we’ll find one called Ema and I don’t remember the other
then in the mountain forest like where these greenpeaces are sitting there too one

D
DRANCH 05.12.21

They are everywhere, the main thing is to look well

E
Erin LaFay 05.12.21

thanks guys, I'll go look

P
Pryde 05.12.21

If the temple of darkness is completely rebuilt and then you come there, then there will be a darkness of bisexuals of both sexes.

B

Pryde

and how to sharpen it? quests to do or come and give money?

[
[Inquisitor] 05.12.21

I know there are a lot of lesbians in the Green camp or something like that. This place will be after the castle with a mortar, when you need to go through the sewers to the city! There are almost all lesbian girls!

P
Pryde 05.12.21

Black Label Society
The construction of the temple begins with a quest in Gorelesye ... I don't remember the name, there is something about love and murder, says Leslie (a man in a black hoodie), you need to kill a hippie nearby,
then three more quests in the same location, names again I still don’t remember (give money, kill the undead, find the handle), after you bring Leslie the handle, he will offer to make a sacrifice and in a couple of days the people will gather in the temple

B

Pryde

understand

.Bourbon. 05.12.21

and in my version of the game aristocrats / short are all gays and lesbians. Well, 50 to 50. I keep gays in fear. like he drowned one ...

R
Rainbow crash 05.12.21

.Bourbon.
this is too much)

S
Saints russia 05.12.21

And I go up to any and all lesbians, what's a bug?

S
Sinpro 05.12.21

for the sake of curiosity in Yasnodol I checked all the ladies in a row, about a third were lesbians

R
Rikudo Nagashi 05.12.21

Saints Russia
Apparently yes, because I have had this more than once ... I don’t know how to fix it, because I’m tired of playing ...

H
Htoto8 05.12.21

.Bourbon.
ha

Rainbow Crash
why is it too much at once?)) Bourbon, as you can see, is an inquisitor))) maybe, like me, a Catholic))

H
Htoto8 05.12.21

Panther
does not like such things,
but if
there is a similar theme in Dragon Age II and Skyrim ... and in Skyrim there are no orientations at all, no matter who you play, you can still marry an NPC of any gender ... though not all NPCs are available,
sorry I could not get close to the Khajiit))) I
also heard there are unconventional love lines in the plot of the Persian (depending on the class) in Star Wars The Old Republic ... this is an MMORPG if that) well, as I heard someone criticized SW TOR for the presence of a non-traditional plot)) )

H
Htoto8 05.12.21

you dude,
I went to her page in My World,
she posted pictures where she was in a swimsuit and also commented like "mrrr to girls, and guys there is a forest ===>"
" you will get "
" I will not cry, the males are crying from the realization that they will definitely not break off here = ^ _ ^ = "

and this man-hater still dares to stutter that she would not be trolled about her orientation, and she herself apparently likes to hurt guys because that they are guys

d
demo0kdj 05.12.21

Panther
Kamhora, go to your stable

G
Grodis 05.12.21

I think some lesbians appear randomly. For example, do you remember the blacksmith in Yashnodol? So I have 1 time he was gay, then hetero, so do not understand this random.