3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miboi 05.12.21 12:37 am

Elimination of a bug with game settings. (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Zadolbal glitch - every time after loading the game (map) the speeds are reset to default. To fix this, I had to open the MMH7Game.ini config in the My Documents My Games Might & Magic Heroes VII MMH7Game Config directory. There, find the [MMH7Game.H7ReplicationInfo] block and rewrite the following lines according to the example:
cGameSpeed ​​= 400.0
cGameSpeedAdventure = 400.0
cGameSpeedAdventureAI = 800.0
cGameSpeedCombat = 400.0
I chose the maximum ones from those offered by the developers.
You can, of course, set your own data)).
But if you follow the sample developer config, then you would need to change in this way (which, however, works the same)
cGameSpeed ​​= 4.0
cGameSpeedAdventure = 4.0
cGameSpeedAdventureAI = 8.0
cGameSpeedCombat = 4.0
tried these two syntaxes, works!

Here's another who would find in ini how to eliminate the delay on the unit's turn! I do not know what this option is called ... There will be time to dig deeper into this ini further. But it would be better to include the collective intelligence!
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cagliostro 05.12.21

Similarly, I zadolbal this glitch. Changed how you wrote, it worked. I just prescribed cGameSpeedCombat = 2.0 Because one number equals 100%. So thanks, I really helped out)))

m
miboi 05.12.21

Cagliostro is
glad that you did it) But then it would be better to put 4.0, because when I prescribe with pens, I set the battle speed to 400%))
What else have I dug up in this config. You can make the battlefield grid a little more expressive. It is necessary to pick the section
[MMH7Game.H7EditorCombatGrid]
in it changed the lines
cMinimumCombatGridWidth = 9
cMinimumCombatGridHeight = 6 the
grid now looks a little more expressive) Moreover, the arrangement of units began to persist in battle! Although, arithmetic, these lines shouldn't have affected this option! I'll play a little more, I'll take a look.
Arithmetic won!)) The alignment in battle is preserved the same way every other time!

C
Cagliostro 05.12.21

miboi
I tried to set the combat speed to maximum, but the sound disappeared in combat. Can't hear creatures, their movements and attacks. The music also disappeared. I constantly set myself 220-245%. As for the arrangement, I also noticed that it is saved, although the [MMH7Game.H7EditorCombatGrid] section has not been touched yet. We also need to play more.) Well, the battlefield grid seems to suit.

C
Cagliostro 05.12.21

There is another very unpleasant jamb. During a battle, for example, you summon elementals, and at the bottom on the avatar where a squad of elementals should be shown, they show the avatar of a siege unit or some other creature. How to fix this glitch.

m
miboi 05.12.21

Cagliostro,
yes, I also noticed this and more than once, when one avatar of a unit is replaced by another, or the unit suddenly begins to move across the entire battlefield))) Raw game still ...

m
miboi 05.12.21

Cagliostro
in patch 1.3 fixed this bug! So you need a game of this version.

n
nestrbob 05.12.21

miboi
I play at 1.30, the speed of the battle constantly gets lost. Now I'm putting Heroes of Might and Magic VII (2015) [Ru / Multi] (1.4.1 - 33114 / dlc) SteamRip Let'sPlay [Deluxe Edition] - let's see how here.

m
miboi 05.12.21

nestrbob
I tried a bunch of repacks, because I don’t want to pay money for this imperfection, I don’t want to look like an idiot! Stopped for a repack from Mechanics. It works better than those that I used, but most importantly, it accepts the official patches!