3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 13.11.19 05:12 am

Why such high ratings? (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Seriously, the game is incredibly empty, and if you compare with the latest Uncharted'om, all on the face of bewilderment. I was about 30% (now at the place where the leader of the Paytiti is kidnapped) in all that time there were only a few puzzles, what an incredibly boring, gunplay was also incredibly small, on the fingers of one hand can be counted. And by the way we face the question, why so many weapons, if you shoot it actually at someone. The identity of Lara, too, is missing, completely blank character with no comments from her during the game, except for dialogue - all the time silent. All these 30% have done that jump over the rocks, and walked in the same direction. What would be okay to climb there was interesting. It is clear that Drake compare is clearly not worth it, but even in the old Assassin to climb more interesting, just because I choose the ledge and the direction in which to crawl, Lara all well incredibly linear, with only one place to get in and then marked.

Why am I writing this? No, not to breed srach, just maybe I missed something during the game (although I completed all the side effects, and crypts), or do not understand, or maybe there is something that just will change the consciousness. In General, it is interesting to hear the opinions of smart people who this game is like.

PS More why it is the most complete edition took :(
35 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 13.11.19

FiftyFour7250
So you're sober the game is played? Hm, Nakata brandy 200 grams and the game will Shine with new colors.

F
FiftyFour7250 13.11.19

Rolemanser
But it's not fair...

M
Multiplatformer 13.11.19

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
the game is incredibly empty
As your head) In the game side effects more than the story in three uncharted, not to mention the various add-ons and customization of the costumes and weapons.

R
Rolemanser 13.11.19

FiftyFour7250
So you consider it a feature, not a cheat.

Z
Zombieller 13.11.19

And I have the matriarch of the took by about 40%, weird.

D
Dimson_62 13.11.19

FiftyFour7250
Then there is of great importance that this Tomb Raider is a classic, is a legend in the gaming industry, the games worldwide huge number of fans. Still very much depends on personal opinion, for you personally the game is empty, and many other completely different view where in the plot the game is Packed full of a large number of side quests and such people get more, this has more pluses than minuses.

W
WarMachine2 13.11.19

Also at the moment passed 30%, because the time and desire to go a little. But now I installed the latest nud-mod and I think things will go on the album. The only problem is the mod requires DX11 and my RX480 notably with it sags.

W
WarMachine2 13.11.19

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
More why it is the most complete edition took :(
I also took it because the discount is the incentive in November, 50% have been :)

F
FiftyFour7250 13.11.19

Multiplatformer
Well, why so rude, I just shared his opinion and wanted to hear opinions about the game other people))

But the side effects... Well, they are no different from the main job, still linear, going forward, clamber on the rocks is scheduled in an incredibly similar to each other locations (caves), that would be the end or something to pick up, or to kill 5 enemies.

F
FiftyFour7250 13.11.19

WarMachine2
Yes, this is the matter is that to play I don't want, and for me personally, nud mod I'll not give...

F
FiftyFour7250 13.11.19

Dimson_62
Yes, but about the side effects described above, they do not differ from the main quests. Probably really it is that case when the opinion about the product were made, not mainly because of the quality of the product itself but because of the brand...

W
WarMachine2 13.11.19

FiftyFour7250
and what is the fundamental difference from ANCA? There just go forward, climb and shoot opponents. And even in the last Lost Legacy is also playing for a juicy wench, which supposedly wildly independent and strong.

O
Old Shakal 13.11.19

WarMachine2
at Ancha, the story that is

F
FiftyFour7250 13.11.19

WarMachine2
As Drake played for a long time, can that that to forget, or even to confuse, but if you compare with the fourth, plus the Lost Legacy, in my opinion there...

1. Significantly better balance, more action and puzzles, less linear walk and clambers forward.
2. Shooting, puzzle, rock climbing - all this is better done. A simple example, in Lara most of the puzzles are built on the principle of It's push, then pull, and it will in Uncharted'e most of the puzzles are made according to the principle of Collect mosaic, which is only the puzzle with shadows, or with signs of pirates.
3. Direction, a La the Cinematic moments, in Drake is full of them, when we flee from something, in Lara for the 30% such a moment, there was only one, and the one 30 seconds when in Paytiti threw me spears these guards. Well, that is not even close to the same as clinging to a rope to the car, chasing after her.
4. The character is more alive, all time, comments, reactions, jokes.
5. More different locations, Lara also did the 30% that went for some monotonous caves. Although there was one moment, a test of the eagle (or the eagle, where the mill was, and then the rope jumping over a cliff), so this location is right in the spirit of Uncharted'a.
6. Plot.

The list can go on and on, but I don't think that Lara needs to be better or on par with Drake, I just wanted a decent toy that is even close would be to their assessments, and in fact I even go further don't want to, although I have basically all the mediocre game go through to the end.

T
Tovarisch 13.11.19

FiftyFour7250
FiftyFour7250 wrote:
completely empty character with no comments from her during the game, except for dialogue - all the time silent.
FiftyFour7250 wrote:
All these 30% have done that jump over the rocks,
Delete your post nor shame, apparently you don't realize what you're playing. I recommend to play the classics and to understand what the game is. I'll tell you more, 30% of the jumps is very small! this game should be 90% of the jumps on the rocks.

F
FiftyFour7250 13.11.19

TombRaider_
I do not think that a subjective opinion can to embarrass me))) It's just a taste, the taste may not be infamous, some people like one, others the opposite. But I note that the post I created it with the intention that could explain to me what I don't understand)

The point is not % jumping around cliffs, and in their diversity, I don't know, maybe you didn't notice, whenever we jump, we crawl, we clamber, we have no choice, even for a ledge to be missing, there only one, it often looks very funny, so realistic rock, which for hundreds of years no one climbed, and in one place a direct cut trail.

W
WarMachine2 13.11.19

FiftyFour7250
by the way I noticed the fans Ana hate the last restart Lark. I'm personally not a fan of Ana and restarting Lark I like primarily because of the customization of weapons and equipment, leveling skills is also more individualsare the game. Well, the costumes in Anche can also be changed after the first passage.

The biggest jamb Tomba of course poor directing and story, the game 2013 all this enough, it is not clear why he left such an important aspect and left a few moments at the discretion of the rollers without the qte.

With regards to jokes, of course Naughty Dog has long captured the moment that journey in a pair of opens a lot of interesting conversations, largely due to their success Last of Us.

M
Multiplatformer 13.11.19

FiftyFour7250
and what is the difference from uncharted? In uncharted so from side effects, in the first three parts, it was only the gathering of artifacts to discover something for MP, or purely for beauty... what's the point? Linearity not to like?! Well sorry, tomb raider is never a choice and was not, as in uncharted...

F
FiftyFour7250 13.11.19

WarMachine2
Yes, but traveling in pairs is not necessary for this, case in point - spider-man. No, I don't think that Lara needs to joke, but I'd had enough of banal phrases like Oh, damn, that was on the brink, after a sudden fall.

F
FiftyFour7250 13.11.19

Multiplatformer
Above I detail painted, what in comparison with Drake - Lara loses. Read if interested)
https://forums.playground.ru/shadow_of_the_tomb_raider/pochemu_takie_vysokie_otsenki-977256/#comment-18102305