3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niquille 05.12.21 12:37 am

Workshops (Fallout 4)

Let's not flood here. We write the locations where you can organize the base.

I will edit the topic.

Map with locations for constructionhttp: //static.gosunoob.com/img/1/2015/11/settlement-locations-map-fallout-4.jpg
You can enter "tmm 1" into the console (the whole map will open) + "tgm" (immortality just in case) and fly to all locations, choosing the best one.

Description of locations in English (use google traslater, everything is clear there):
tyk1. Sanctuary
Requirements: none
Info: First settlement you will get as part of the main quest. Large buildable area with access to open water and lots of Scrap and existing buildings.
2. Red Rocket Truck Stop
Requirements: none
Info: Just south of Sanctuary has lots of workbenches alreeady available and you find your dog companion here. Lots of scrap available
3. Abernathy Farm
Requirements: Returning the Favor Quest
Info: Plenty of land for you to grow food on. Good spot for a farm because it already ahs some plants and with little investment you can make this your primary food source. Raiders will be of relatively low level as well, which is nice.
4. Tenpines Bluff
Requirements: Complete the quest at the location
Info: Small farm with already established crops. You will have to recruit this settlement as part of an early quest for the minutemen.
5. Starlight Drive-In
Requirements: Clear the area
Info: large area for building and several existing structures
6. Sunshine Tidings Co-op
Requirements: Clear the area of ​​enemies
Info Has some structures and beds already, but also a home for Mr. Handy robot Professor Goodfeels.
7. Outpost Zimonja
Requirements: Clear the area of ​​enemies
Info: Small area with some power structures in place. There's a magazine here for you to pick up. Overlooks the nearby toxic lake.
8. Greentop Nursery
Requirements: Complete the quest given at the spot
Info: Already existing crops so a good place for food production
9. The Slog
Requirements: Complete the offered quest
Info: Special because its population consists entirely of ghouls. Might be good for Hancock relationship status. It is a framing settlement so crops are abundant already.
10. Finch Farm
Requirements: Out of the Fire Quest
11. Taffington Boathouse
Requirements: Kill hostiles
Info: Access to water
12. Covenant
Requirements: Human Error Quest or dispose of the current occupants
Info: There is a moral dilemma you will have to face when attempting to acquire this settlement. Other than that, if you keep the occupants you will have access to existing vendors.
Graygarden
Requirements: Troubled Waters Quest
Info: Special thing about this place is that it is entirely populated by robots. They have a well established farm running there. The thing with robots is that they require no food or water to operate so all you need is some defenses and you have a functioning food producing farm ready. Several smaller settlements can be sustained by the initial robot population.

14. Oberland Station
Requirements: Help the locals
Info: existing crops and buildings
15. Coastal Cottage
Requirements: Kill the hostiles
16. Kingsport Lighthouse
Info: Access to large open water, big structure and fun terrain to build on.
17. Croup Manor
Info: Beside having a 3 story manor on its premises it is an empty settlement.
18. Nordhagen Beach
Requirements: Complete the quest at the spot
Info: Access to water and plenty of dirt
19. Boston Airport
Requirements: Shadow of Steel Quest
Info: You can't plant crops here or build anything. You can Scrap a lot of stuff though. If you plan on actually settling this place with people you will have to have food supplied from another settlement.
20. Somerville Place
Reqs: Complete the quest on the spot
Info: Existing crops
21. Egret Tours Marina
Reqs: Either make friends with or kill Phyllis Daily
Info: Water and buildings, also - booby traps.
22. Jamaica Plain
Reqs: Kill the enemies in the area
Info: comes with a big building and its own parking lot - urban dwellers rejoice
24. Spectacle Island
Info: This area is infested with high level enemies. If you do decide to settle it do it in the late game. Once you do you will have access to open water, somee power infrastructure and huge area to build stuff on. Perfect playground for those that want to build after they went rhgouh most of the game.
25. Warwick Homestead
Info: Rather large with existing plants
26. Bunker Hill
Reqs: The Battle of Bunker Hill Quest
Info: Centraly positioned and good candidate for base of operations. Comes with vendors and enough infrastructure to support its current population.
27. Hangman's Alley
Info: Well protected by walls - not much else.
28. The Castle
Info: A lot of minuteman quests take place here and it is filled with various pre-existing equipment. Fantastic settlement in many ways.
29. County Crossing
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Pogorelov 05.12.21

I am thinking of settling in my hometown, and so there are a lot of locations.

N
Niquille 05.12.21

Dmitry Pogorelov
Well, as far as I understand, construction is not possible everywhere. Or everywhere?

d
david2222 05.12.21

Niquille
can be built wherever there is a workbench

N
Niquille 05.12.21

david2222
That means we are writing locations with workbenches.

Y
Yaguro 05.12.21

And why should they even write them here? Minutemen are sent to all such locations on assignments. No one will pass by for sure.

N
Nanwea 05.12.21

this question is the starting city which is the largest location to build?
I don’t want to rebuild one city and then move to another, a lot of resources will be wasted.

On assignments they send it, yes, but there are such miserable locations .. like small gas stations. Or not particularly suitable for life type of parking with radiation, where the lighthouse poke.
Locations with workbenches on the English wiki are written, but there are no screenshots or descriptions.

N
Niquille 05.12.21

Nanwea
"tmm 1" enter and search on the map

N
Nanwea 05.12.21

Niquille
+ tgm tcl and 1: D
Flew on this
kartehttp: //www.gosunoob.com/fallout-4/settlements-locations-and-tips/
most suitable (or minimum structures razdolbany much large area, access to water and fertile land) turned out to be:
11. Quite a large dock house, a lot of water, but the territory is not very large.
16. Lighthouse, cool location, although all broken. a lot of all kinds of rubbish.
24 and 25. This is already a "high-level-and-city": D 25 A huge farm with access to water and untouched buildings and 24 rundown but HEALTHY island.

I expected more from the airport: (squalor

N
Niquille 05.12.21

Nanwea
Now I will choose something as my main house. I trust you.

PS The
hat is updated, nice construction.

N
Nanwea 05.12.21

I
'll add Niquille , second-rate, so to speak:
12. finished town with 4-5 pre-war houses in good quality + there is a wall around, turrets and residents. Apparently somehow they avoided a nuclear wave .. little space and no access to water.
9. farm with ghouls instead of people :) ala roadside eatery + baseit is pretty cool. middle card, water from the pool is counted or not xs
17. Mansion in the style of a family of adoms, middle card, no access to water.
18. Beach ... just a beach: D middle card, there is water. but the map is not even.
26. paradise for traders, a rebuilt city, no access to water. medium-large map
27. cool little construction site in the street: D

All the same, a bunch of 1 + 2 (for satellites) / 13 (robots do not hawk and do not sleep, economically) the best option until a normal unlimiter for construction comes out, the method with artmani tables bugs all other construction sites.

N
Nanwea 05.12.21

I finally found screenshots in the incentive: D
16 lighthouse

24. island

25. farm

11. house-pier
http://pix.playground.ru/other/1341110/

I hope this will help someone find their home ^ _ ^