3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasya Vasin 05.12.21 12:37 am

How to shut down classical music? (Fallout 4)

People tell me how to turn off this stupid music in the game. I remove the sliders in the settings but there is no sense. I just want the sounds of the game and not "Dance of Dying Swans" and other heresy. Who knows in advance
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0f 05.12.21

Respect the classics, man!

z
zombijaic 05.12.21

Vasya Vasin
stupid music in the game
this "stupid" music
Can't be removed: D

C
CEMENTATOR 05.12.21

Vasya Vasin
turn off the radio in the pip-boy. not? maybe the slider is out of business in the menu. does the radio play?

F
Fallen space knight 05.12.21

He means that the music even without the radio plays just in the background, which really infuriates, it seems necessary to wait for the mod.

V
Vasya Vasin 05.12.21

Thank you for your attention, lads. They told me in the Mail. It is necessary to turn off the Classics radio in the Pit-Boy. And now the silence and sounds from the game and not "Dancing Swans" :)

V
Vasya Vasin 05.12.21

M0f
Brother, this shitty classic should be listened to when you like it, not when it is imposed on it. I am a metalhead and I am a classic as an atheist paradise

M
Mavladiy1988 05.12.21

Vasya Vasin
doesn't like it, don't listen, but why call it shitty?

V
Vasya Vasin 05.12.21

Mavladiy1988 I call
it that because to each his own. Imagine you hate metal (but you like the game) and 5 hours of playing you are tormented by listening to the non-disconnectable Cannibal Corps !!! Will you be happy about that?

C
CEMENTATOR 05.12.21

Vasya Vasin,
just be more attentive. do not create problems from scratch. and do not arrange srachi from above. you were told about the radio almost immediately. good luck with the game.

V
Vasya Vasin 05.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
And I answered the others above that they had already told me how to cope with the problem that had arisen. Problems appear and, like all people, I turned for help to the forum on my favorite site in which I see nothing wrong

L
Luxurious Chamomile. 05.12.21

Vasya Vasin
Hey, dude, what about Neoclassical metal? ..

V
Vladislav Mylnikov 05.12.21

Calling classics stupid music - you have to be a limited person. I myself am wildly rolling Kanibalov, but I like to listen to classics in the evening and relax. Good music should be listened to not by genre restrictions, but from the heart.

L
Lou Tenant 05.12.21

What kind of person do you have to be to turn on the radio station yourself, and then call it "stupid" in the subject, say that they "impose" alien music on him and create such topics for the sake of fucking? And in general, excuse me, what kind of metal is there in the atmosphere of the 50s? You are playing the wrong game, here are either classics, or blues, or ambient by Inon Zur.