3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 05.12.21 12:37 am

Closing torrent trackers

---
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 05.12.21

Mayamenstate
Why do you need the Internet, if I learn all the latest, interesting and hot news from you? I may not have heard something, but you will tell me.

S
SАLEM 05.12.21

Isn't there euthanasia in Russia? The torrent server itself does not store anything except links to torrent trackers. According to the law, I cannot close a site that does not store pirates, and there are no pirates on torrent servers, all trackers are ordinary user computers that issue these files to the network through peers and seeds. Therefore, in order to close the torrent, you need to close all users and this is not a small number of users and it is practically impossible to do this. You simply close the ports on which the download takes place and close it by the name of the site. Torrent trackers are not located on Russian servers. that's the beauty of the internet. so they won't succeed. Even the most recent moron, the owner of any website, does not keep a server in that country in which he lives .........

T
Tiger goose 05.12.21

Mayamenstate
Well done. Also, stop surfing the Internet. After all, it was created by order of the United States Department of Defense.

S
Sergey Zakharenko 05.12.21

Mayamenstate
At least this way to get rid of addiction
Now remove Windwos or even throw out the PC, and how are movies, clips and the dollar connected?

N
Nick Arzanyaev 05.12.21

Why close the trackers? They did not interfere with anyone for many summer), but right now they are hunted .. Probably the state wants to earn more money, if there is a crisis in the country, then it’s necessary to suck money from somewhere!

n
northern alcoholic 05.12.21

Yes, we will close the torrents and go back 10 years ago, when they went to the store either for licensed discs, or for pirates.

V
Vaipen 05.12.21

Malorik is the author, and now take off all your salary in dollars and burn it, kill your phone up the wall, smash a wheelbarrow up the pole and throw the plasma with the media center out the window in protest against everything American.

K
Krokodil Da 05.12.21

One will be closed, the other will be opened ...

S
Sergey Zakharenko 05.12.21

northern alcoholic
or pirates.
In some places in Russia, disk pirates are still in demand.