3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gornyj 05.12.21 12:37 am

Need help (Diablo 2)

Good day, hts dyabla players!
We want to go through the game together with a friend in order to feel nostalgic. I myself played in my time for many years in d2, but on a different server (in no way advertising), for some reason I decided to move here. As far as I know, you also have wipes here every year, and therefore it should happen soon. Therefore, I want to ask for some basic gear for two characters (it will most likely be forty + someone). I am not asking for stuck and anihi (although low stuck, most likely, good players have decent deposits), but some shaks, monarchs, etc. definitely not for sale anymore, but only in stock. We will be very glad to see your speck!
Thank you in advance!
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 05.12.21

What naivety. Annual reset. This is a PG, dude, here a reset is done once every 4 years - and then all the server has to beg the administrator on his knees. The last reset was in June of this year, so such a beard. Maybe they'll throw off some low spirit with a wizard spike.

G
Gornyj 05.12.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Um, even more so then. After 4 years of playing without a wipe, all that remains is to store the itches, will a man with a capitol in n itches sell shaki to his mind?) To each his own, of course, but I once traded things exclusively on vex + after six months of playing, and then, basically only because they asked to sell, the rest was handed out, because to store 10 akks with mules - I see no point. We do not need ani with info, but a regular fleece for comfortable pve and the passage of hts. I am sure that on any resource there will be people with similar views on the game and pg is no exception.

f
favyav 05.12.21

Gornyj
This is where you trained 10 akkas for six months on xts so that you could throw shaks?

T
Torum. 05.12.21

Gornyj
Here the types with enigmas are playing with shaks.
Inadequates and rooks are mainly played on the xc, but someone will crack the mb and throw it.

S
Sanchez ramirez 05.12.21

So you need a nonladder, or what? Well, I have something on mules, but on software. I don’t play on xts.

G
Gornyj 05.12.21

Gotique Phoenix
lolcar (veiled so that it would not be considered an advertisement). Resets are held there annually, and after half a year of playing the characters were almost full, and they were looking for only 40+ hp, perf things, etc. As for the newcomers, we dressed them from head to toe, right up to sk and sticky ones, the only exception could be anikh. But, apparently, the atmosphere there is much more friendly on the server, although online is 2-3 times lower.

Torum.
I already understood this, unfortunately.

Sanchez Ramirez
It should be on the xc ladder, but thanks)

In general, we plan to start with a friend this week, if anyone wants to help with basic things - write here or in HP. Thanks to all.

A
Archon guard 05.12.21

what kind of interest to play having begged for "basic" things, but what about the joy of the first yellow shit, which is very difficult to find here

ps. be human do not deprive him of the pleasure of looking for everything himself, do not give him anything, let him feel that this is a PG and not a lolcar

D
DuSoN1989 05.12.21

rewil poigrat igrai che nada to ewe vibiy sam wmot esli ea tebia odeny kakoi smisl togda vapwe igrati?

G
Gornyj 05.12.21

Archon Guard
I lost in d2 on different servers for many years and now I am interested exclusively in nostalgia in pv, remember the old dabble, but I don’t have time for wigs or mf.

DuSoN1989
The meaning is in nostalgia for the gameplay. I do not force anyone, whoever can and wants to - will help.