3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 13.11.19 05:13 am

How to insert a picture?(instruction) (The Sims 3)

How to insert a picture?

Here will be described in detail how to upload a picture and insert it into your message on the forum.
There is a special service for storage and download of images - PIX.
1.Go to PIX.
2.Click on the button Add. Will appear the page for adding pictures in which you are asked to select the picture name, the game, to which the picture applies, the gallery, in the picture, and, in fact, address line where you have to choose the path to the picture on your computer (see example below):

3.When the necessary fields are filled, click the button Send file.
4.After uploading the image, a page will open allowing you to edit it. On this page, under link to thumbnail is the same link - copy it to your message.
Ready, the picture should show off your message!
Notes: to upload images only formats jpg, png and gif (other formats are not supported).
Train to insert a picture only in this thread.
66 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaMiKaZa 13.11.19

So you're not the name is copied! And link. What is the reason? Perhaps the link is not fully copied or you copied the wrong link

a
allen_woka 13.11.19

Top copy the link

d
deslg 13.11.19

Yeah that's what I do: click on copy link (reduced) left button link turns blue, then press the right button of the same copy the link" - the link is white, and copy link appears in a frame of broken lines. I a green arrow on top back to the frame of the message. (when you right-click the link, there is this word copy, well, as usual when copied.)

d
deslg 13.11.19

Thank you. I'm doing everything as written, but can't figure out where the puncture in the course.

D
Demii 13.11.19

deslg
Here you clicked to copy the link,highlight in blue color,then do not need to press by moving the mouse on the blue link and copy right-click
mouse and inserted into the message.

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Try now screen some sort of insert here.

d
deslg 13.11.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

d
deslg 13.11.19

Oh, something happened!!!

D
Demii 13.11.19

deslg
Turned out,well done!),now your screenshots to insert.

d
deslg 13.11.19

pix.PlayGround.ru Sorry, but I'm up for another trial from the gallery.

d
deslg 13.11.19

I was huge! It turns out that I did everything right, think there is some stuff. Thank you all!!!

d
deslg 13.11.19

I now renew my gallery and I guess it was removed. Sorry.

d
deslg 13.11.19

pix.PlayGround.ru This is a test picture.

T
Type-R38RUS 13.11.19

I already know how to do it!

M
Mr.Scruff 13.11.19

PlayGround.ru

M
Mr.Scruff 13.11.19

Did it!!!

A
Arantir_3000 13.11.19

Oh, and what a shot!
+++

B
Bera 13.11.19

I certainly kettle. And I don't know which folder to look for pictures. But I really want to try to insert a picture.

D
Demii 13.11.19

Bera
When you want to take a picture in the game,then look in the folder Screenshots.
Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots

r
rew30 13.11.19

PlayGround.ru

r
rew30 13.11.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru