3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kokoprime1991 13.11.19 05:13 am

Flies Offline Activation (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day all I will say in short, know how to do and operation of the activation problem happens on my friend's car (and I don't mean -_- )... so it worked out perfectly, got the latest version of the game stood DLS, ALWAYS run exclusively OFFLINE and once a week +- stable sometimes - could Not start the game. Check if there is issues with installing the game....
And requests to go ONLINE, have him re-do the activation and for a week Yupley calms down, then again damn... is fed up.
Declare with confidence that the run(Yupley) exclusively through the matches from, but what's the damn problem?
It is precisely in this Assassin with the origin of such events.
Thanks in advance.
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 13.11.19

Kokoprime1991
try to block access to the network through the Firewall...the Internet is full of instructions. Should help

K
Kokoprime1991 13.11.19

Lime37
And be able to set the last DLS pirates if so, how?

K
Kokoprime1991 13.11.19

mrKaktak
PC disconnects from the Internet and only connect when it is necessary to update or activate, in short he's not SOCIAL -_- T. h. definitely not the case for this+ repeat runs OFFLINE but still asks for activation after some time.

d
dilat 13.11.19

Lime37
Pirates Odyssey is a stub. It is better to play on the license

L
Lime37 13.11.19

Let him then,just frothing at the mouth because DLS lets.

r
ros789 13.11.19

Kokoprime1991
Close the window with the requirement to go online and start the game again but only upla.
I have