3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skandalin 05.12.21 01:20 am

Moving trash between your settlements (Fallout 4)

I don’t understand, in the game there is generally one cache for all the trash, so that I could use it from any settlement, or in order to raise a new village on my feet, do I need to transfer all the trash there? It's just unrealistic a lot.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
School_13 05.12.21

this is true. Each settlement has its own junk storage

S
Skandalin 05.12.21

School_13
This is the befesda fail

E
EVgEN2 05.12.21

It seems that if you make a supply line, then it should work

V
Vanya Rygalov 05.12.21

Yes, this rubbish was given to you. Hammer. Bullets, barrels and stimulants rule. Hit the ghouls, save Boston !!!

I
Ioannn 05.12.21

EVgEN2
Do you know how to make a supply line? And then in different settlements I have rubbish and run back and forth not ice ((.

D
Dejier 05.12.21

You go into the workshop mode, then you move the mouse over the settler and press Q (send along the supply line). Well, you choose the settlement itself, where to send. After that, all the resources of that workshop will be available to you.

d
dollar29 05.12.21

What's the problem? You collect all the rubbish from the workshop into a backpack, take it where you need it and build

I
Ioannn 05.12.21

Dejier
Thanks, mate! Didn't know that.
dollar29
It's long and dreary)).

I
Ioannn 05.12.21

Dejier
You go into the workshop mode, then you hover the mouse over the settler and press Q
Listen, I thought the rules, the solution was found (. And when I choose to poke a settler, I have to poke Q. Maybe you need to build a type of merchant first, don't you know?

s
saa0891 05.12.21

Ioannn

You must first pump the appropriate perks.

I
Ioannn 05.12.21

saa0891
ATP, already figured it out!