3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EcsProMaster 05.12.21 01:20 am

Your opinion about the institute (Fallout 4)

Someone says that the institute is good, some that it is bad ... I saw people on the internet who support him, so you can play for the institute? Are they really good guys? Or villains?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManowaR 05.12.21

Your opinion

E
EcsProMaster 05.12.21

I just started playing ManowaR . I go through additional quests, I haven't even come to the diamond yet. I got to the additional quest where there is a choice, to save the synth girl, or to give her for autopsy. I don’t know.

M
ManowaR 05.12.21

EcsProMaster
why do you need someone else's opinion? Freedom of choice of topics is good that you go through your own story, and not someone else's.

r
rapmakale 05.12.21

I play for the institute. All OK. Quests for catching synths, weapons and armor fall good

S
SVAEIG 05.12.21

EcsProMaster

If you go to college, it will be good. If you pass for another faction, then the institution will be bad. It's just that some developers like to make player selection easier.

H
Holly jolly 05.12.21

How can you play as the Institute? I already missed this moment in the first playthrough, but when I go through again, I want to see all these conflicts between the Institute and the Brotherhood on the part of the Institute

Y
Yuri Maslov 05.12.21

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
It seems that the branching occurs after the Molecular Level quest - when the Father proposes to join the institute

P
PaulTheApostle 05.12.21

And if I joined the Brotherhood of Steel before that I would have to start with a save before which I joined the Brotherhood to play in order to enter the Institute?