3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Kareev 05.12.21 01:20 am

And what about our problems? (Fallout 4)

Good evening, members of the forum ... Unfortunately, I have great feelings for the Fallout 4 series and now the moment of announcement has come, I was delighted and waited for the system requirements. I was in deep shock. The game came out and real chaos began.
After downloading the game, the first thing I did was to try it out, and not adjust the graphics, etc.
In my very nature, waves of lags and freezes awaited me, but I overcame and started a new game. After 5-7 minutes I waited for the video, it passed and it came the time of my new character ... As you yourself know, the Character Reduction was supposed to come, but I sat at the PC for more than 10-15 minutes and waited for the steam to evaporate ... But this did not happen, I saw only part of the character and how it lagged ...
After asking friends and on the Internet with guys with the same characteristics, everything works great. So what's wrong with me?

11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim Kareev 05.12.21

C
CEMENTATOR 05.12.21

I have no problems. strange.

A
Alexandrovitch 05.12.21

Your video card does not support DirectX 11, like mine, so we cannot yet, unfortunately, we can play normally, we are waiting for patches from the gazebo

M
MunchkiN 616 05.12.21

The problem is that Maxim has not bought a powerful playing card with special advanced graphic technologies for too long, Pochany.

C
CR0MWeLL 05.12.21

guys are waiting in vain, I had such a vidyuha, 3 folich she pulled so-so, now I have 670gtx; fallout 4 pulls on average with drawdowns up to 34! although the graphics have not changed much

D
Demons97 05.12.21

What do you think will pull?

V
Vsevolod Temnov 05.12.21

Demons97
will pull, you tell me how you got the discrete to the converter to show in dxdiag?

D
Demons97 05.12.21

Vsevolod Temnov
This should only be on Laptops, as far as I know, on desktop PCs this is not.

D
Demons97 05.12.21

And yes, I am drawn, but there is one thing ...

D
Demons97 05.12.21

crash due to the Video adapter (((and this always happens as soon as the game is saved after the GG leaves the mirror.

V
Vsevolod Temnov 05.12.21

Demons97
well, my laptop only shows integrated and not discrete