3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Kolbaskin 05.12.21 01:20 am

Crashes or freezes on Boston Common street (Fallout 4)

This problem was very upsetting. As soon as I start walking along Boston Common Street near the park with a monument, there is still a Protectron, the game starts to either lag terribly or freeze. I tried to play in the window, stopped lagging and freezing, but now it crashes. Did anyone have it?

PS tracked the load of the RAM in the task manager, the load did not exceed 80% i.e. enough RAM
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheCrosser 05.12.21

Go around it, and you can skip a couple of locations.

R
Roograx 05.12.21

TheCrosser What is the point of
playing at all then? What to bypass everything? This is a problem on the part of crooked developers. I also have wild friezes in cities, in any part. Although the FPS in the city is 50-70. And sometimes the FPS drops to zero and the game freezes.

B
Bogdan Kolbaskin 05.12.21

Quasar66, is it necessary to wait for the next patch?

R
Roograx 05.12.21

Bogdan Kolbaskin
And how long to wait, a month, 2, 3?) It seems to me that they don't even care what the players tell them. I'm not expecting a patch from these idios, but a solution to the problem from the players themselves, those who make mods and so on. Here I have hopes for them, but I do not even hope for the developers themselves.

B

Quasar66, I would like to find out in time how to fix this problem, play hunting, otherwise I did not find anything on this topic in Google.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.12.21

if the game is licensed. or the repack is normal, if you haven't changed anything in the configuration files of the game without memory, then nothing like that can happen.

B

L | EMEHTATOP
did not change, even deleted them just to be sure ...

B

Quasar66
solved the problem, most likely due to the small amount of the frame (4 GB). I put the config for weak systems and the crashes stopped, so the FPS also increased.