3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Senofeno 05.12.21 01:20 am

Slows down in some locations (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone, I apologize for creating a topic, but still. I want to ask who is the same or not. In some locations it slows down terribly, mostly I have a FPS of 40-60, everything is fine, but when I get to any location, FPS starts to slow down as much as 1-2-10-20, in a word, like a slideshow, that is, gameplay goes like the picture. As I move away from this location, everything starts well. The question is: who does the same thing happen? and what to do, wait for a patch or what?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleb Babarykin 05.12.21

The same troubles with the Corwegian plant, even in diamond city fps is stable 60, and in this location 30, more often 40

g
gin_1995 05.12.21

And I have other garbage, everything is going more or less normally, but after some time of the game everything starts to hang terribly and the FPS drops to 1-5, although the sound goes on, the music plays. But the picture does not move, and so it can stand for a long time, and then sag, but as soon as you move a certain distance, then this garbage begins again. I would write it off as a load of the world, tk. All the same, 4 GB of RAM is not enough, but there will soon be a second one of the same level, but not the point, but in the task manager you can see that it is eating about 2.5 GB and there is a stock. And it happens somehow randomly. Sometimes you run from 20-40 fps, and then suddenly all this troubles begin.

B
Basil 05.12.21

The FPS in Boston is dropping in the wildest way, so much so that I try to bypass the ruins of the city, like there is a plague.

S
Seraph Mechanism 05.12.21

I've been fighting for a couple of hours now to fix this problem ... What are low, what are high settings, FPS 22-25 indoors (although in the open world it does not go below 40) ... And I rummaged through the settings of the video card and .ini, nothing helps , apparently the optimization is ...

G
Gleb Babarykin 05.12.21

In general, people on foreign forums write that it will help to download the game or check the integrity of the cache in the incentive.
In general, disable vsync in the ini files, enable it in the driver, make the lock at 60 fps, the sun's rays are low, the distance of drawing shadows is medium, I so I solved the problem, now it sags at this plant to a maximum of 55 fps

S
Supermutant_Marcus 05.12.21

Gleb Babarykin
Can you describe in more detail how to do this (lock on fps, vsync in ini)? Or at least a link to something like that? Thank you in advance

G
Gleb Babarykin 05.12.21

vSupermutant_Marcus
vsync in ini http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/fallout_4_kak_ispravit_lagi_myshi_i_dobitsya_80_120_fps-169232/