3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Knight Commander 05.12.21 01:20 am

Quartermaster Bids (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

There are a bunch of quests, for example, "Mining equipment", "Elixir from infection" ... I completed them several times. Will they ever end? And then the eyes in the magazine are callous)
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 05.12.21

No

K
Knight Commander 05.12.21

Ewgenij_BLR
You have no idea how it torments my pedantic soul)

3DFoX 05.12.21

You must and must complete them! Even if they appear over and over again;)

K
Kosolapyi1 05.12.21

Endless quests. Radiant quests have always pissed off. So they also "find-bring". Am I an inquisitor or a bloodhound miner?

W
WarPit74 05.12.21

Bagrun1995
These are endless tasks for finding resources, knocking them out of enemies, etc. They were created only in order to provide the Inquisitor with an endless growth of the Authority of the Inquisition. You can simply not take tasks from the Quartermaster, and then they will not pray in the Buildings Journal.

K
Knight Commander 05.12.21

WarPit74
But then there will be an Exclamation mark on the map near the Inquisition camp ... Life is pain (

W
WarPit74 05.12.21

Bagrun1995
But a better sign than an assignment in a book =)

V
Victor Shalantaev 05.12.21

When the application is completed, they give a reward - for example, +1 to strength. Where does this +1 go? (I have not added anything)

P
Paxton_Fettel 05.12.21

Viktor Shalantaev
This is a point of influence

V
Victor Shalantaev 05.12.21

thanks

U
UNATCO 05.12.21

I would punch in whoever came up with these applications

S
SP-minus 05.12.21

If you don’t like it, don’t take it, I didn’t take it, but simply having collected a mountain of resources, I did it all at once. In addition, authority can be bought in Skyhold in the shop.

r
raspisnoy1 05.12.21

In short, we need a fact on applications that are endless and finite
, for example, I have some kind of crap hanging in the inner lands (I need 5, I have 4) ... everything is already cut out there, there is no one to fall from ... terribly enrages ... in short, as the applications began to be repeated, so immediately you need to blame from the table to yuh