3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MasterCross 05.12.21 01:51 am

DirectX 10 (Fallout 4)

You probably came here because your game does not start, but do you know why? But I'll tell you now ... Skyrim which was released in 2011, it worked on any video cards with support for DirectX 9, It passes after 4 years ... And our new fallout finally came out ... But the problem is that not everyone starts it, so the engine is the same (Creation Engine) as in Skyrim! And why it requires forcibly DirectX 11 - remains only a mystery. I'm not particularly upset that I can't play and see what's new there, There is a hope that Bethesda will release a patch for old video cards, But I myself hopes for this, I won't even be, Everyone pays them - they are happy, they don't need more from the players , are unlikely to listen to an audience with weak hardware. So don't cry fans. There are many games, the planet is round, just play what is, and what,
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav_Kulakov 05.12.21

It's a shame that now games are riveting machines.

L
Lisstoman 05.12.21

Well, supposedly dx12 has already been released, and people are sitting for another 10 and want to play games (

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 05.12.21

And why it requires DirectX 11 remains only a mystery.

Why a mystery. Fallout 4 was created specifically for the console. And on a PC, it's just a port (with all that it implies).
If initially the game was created specifically for PC players, right now there would be less srach in the comments.
Plus, on top of that, Arbor, being of sane mind, purposefully hammered a bolt on users of weak configurations - because business is business ...

u
uN_Named 05.12.21

the same problem with vidyuha, now throw it into a landfill?

K
Kol55 05.12.21

You came here because your game does not start, but do you know why?
You have not guessed.

s
strelec86 05.12.21

the game did not start, demolished firewood-installed relatives - everything goes fine

V
Vasek Vasekk 05.12.21

The question is not which engine, what should go and what should not.
This is called progress. On HP, another 70% of the games should be launched hypothetically - but the tap was turned off to move on.

If in 2013 - ONLI DH11 in Crisis 3 was a kind of shock for the players, which took many by surprise - now at the end of 2015 this is the norm. Just buy new ones on consoles. You could have bought a staged 550 Ti for 3 kopecks already 20 times, if you want sometimes launch new games.

Now what to create a theme - Pachimu Ni Goes to HP - after all, Skyrim was running on it, the engine is the same. This is stupid.

A
Alexandrovitch 05.12.21

Kol55
Yes, why did you come here at all? Your problems are not discussed here

K
Kol55 05.12.21

GRiDOX
And what? I am a free person wherever I want to go and I want to. Or are you a dictator?

M
MunchkiN 616 05.12.21

gazebo zhi has not released a patch for Oblivion for shaders 1.x
and why?
in the minimum, a 2 gig card is indicated. on shm4 there were only 3 of them and one was produced in a circulation of 1000 pieces.