3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 05.12.21 01:51 am

Ways to get rich with low charisma (Fallout 4)

In general, I have 1 charisma and not a single perk in it. All junk and trophy barrels are sold for a penny. For 19 levels, I earned about 6000 caps in total (despite the fact that some legendary items cost much more). Actually, the question arose, who makes money how? Just don't advise trainers or bagging, I'm talking about potentially more profitable ways to earn money, which I simply don't know about yet.
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 05.12.21

RGC
Why do you need money at all? I also accumulated about 4000 by the 18th level, but I don't even know where to spend them? All you need is at every step.

s
sagittariu 05.12.21

all trophy, I repulsed everything with a fight), I buy a lot of current charges for armor, she eats them just like an early iPhone)

R
RGC 05.12.21

meagarry
Well, at one of the sellers, for example, I met a cool rapid-fire rifle with 55 damage, considering that I still haven't dropped any rifles with more than 20-30 damage, that's where you can spend money. And it costs 6000 just

Q
Qvorex 05.12.21

maybe I was lucky, but I came across a rifle with a legendary super mutant with additional bleeding damage (50 of my damage and 25 bleeding), I still upnul it (the barrel lengthened, put a sniper base and a flash suppressor, now I have a killer fluff and lvl 15 by the way. I don't even think, I just store my clothes on the base

PS so it was hard when I ran across the wasteland from 3 super mutants three times I was dying, but fortunately I was saved.I spent everything that was stimulants, grenade cartridges.In general, I paid dearly for this fluff, but that's it was worth

S
Setesh 05.12.21

you can craft grape mentats, they give +5 to charisma and "10% discount on purchase / 10% broth from sale", you use it before selling and the prices become a little more profitable. but in general in vain I put charisma on 1, at least 3-4 is needed

R
RGC 05.12.21

Setesh
Yes, I made the passage with a reserve for the future, now I will pass without charisma, then I will pass as a woman, beautiful, charismatic, but stupid)

s
saa0891 05.12.21

Setesh,

but in general, in vain, I put charisma on 1, at least 3-4 is needed.When you

play on high difficulty, combat skills, stealth, craft are much more important, so I also have one charisma, you can take another baby doll, plus, for example, I have clothes that adds two more points to charisma, as a result, it turns out already 4, plus you can also use chemicals, I think there is also some kind of cap, all this can be worn when you enter into a dialogue or when you sell things.

M
Mercurionio 05.12.21

Vendors sell tasty lots of bolts / glue / aluminum. Purely for their sake, covers are needed. And for 2k I bought a crippling rifle, 3 shots and the super mutant limps.

S
Setesh 05.12.21

saa0891
well, yes, it also has a place to be

R
RGC 05.12.21

In general, with my 1 charisma, I dressed in a suit + 2, glasses + 1, hat + 1, ate grape mentats + 5 and glitch ... something there + 3, a total of 13 charisma. I collected almost all the accumulated trash and sold it for 10k in a couple of minutes) So, in principle, a solution was found. We save up a lot of trash, dress, eat chemistry, sell everything, profit

s
saa0891 05.12.21

RGC

More than 10, in my opinion, there is still no further profit.