3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 05.12.21 01:51 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

There is such a problem, at the stage of playing the heart of stone I suddenly discovered that there were not a single card in the gwent. Moreover, I bought 4 cards, but they are still not there. That is, to play gwent - no matter how! Maybe this problem is somehow solved?
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tolik Badikov 05.12.21

SergeySZV
It was like that, remove the Deluxe Gwint mod.

S
SergeySZV 05.12.21

And how do you uninstall this mod? The glitch is real, that is, in the gwent window, instead of the cards moved from the game to the main deck when pressed, they simply disappeared, and I say, having bought not even 4 cards, but twice 4 cards each, they also disappeared without even appearing in the window Gwent.

How to remove the mod. The fact is that I have all the add-ons installed. And I do not know if this mod is installed.

S
SergeySZV 05.12.21

I

only have this mod and 16 DLC

P
POLKOVNIK2005 05.12.21

SergeySZV Create a
folder MODS and throw everything you want in terms of mods.

S
SergeySZV 05.12.21

Tolik Badikov

I removed my installed mod and the problem was solved. Thanks to!!!
And why these clumsy mods are made, another thing is interesting - why install them.

M
Mercurionio 05.12.21

SergeySZV
It was a conflict between the mod and the patch. It’s not necessary to be so categorical, if it went with one, it’s not a fact that it will go with another.

f
firefox11 05.12.21

The same problem occurred with cards. If you can tell me in more detail how to solve this problem.

S
Shushen 05.12.21

Likewise. Fashion no. Not a single one at all. On-off type of cards did not help. Help people. I really want to leave the cow.

S
Shushen 05.12.21

The question is cleared. The last patch fixed everything (update to 32 meters)