3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucky one 05.12.21 01:51 am

Robot guard at the robot junkyard. (Fallout 4)

What to do with this robot? Will he be needed for further passage? (And yes, there is "Fat Man" on the car to the right of the robot).
4 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xtoto 05.12.21

Lucky One
Most likely it will be needed for some additional quest, or you can immediately try to turn it on and just destroy it.

m
mikkelito 05.12.21

He cleaned the antenna next door for me from the raiders

r
r_master 05.12.21

This is a bug, I suppose, I explain, I survived in front of the dump, scampered everything, went to the computer and activated the robot to go clean the location with the antenna. Nothing happens except blah blah move away or you may get hurt, in general he stands still. Booted, tried self-destruction, nothing happened at all, it stood as it stood. I'm tired of it, I activated it and flunked it. I reboot, this bot is lying around in a killed state ... well, pzdts I think there is no asshole. I looked at the console commands in google through resurrect, resurrected it and HE WAS GOING !!! to clean the location with the antenna only for some reason in a horizontal position half under the soil texture ... make conclusions)

m
mikkelito 05.12.21

r_master,
I just downloaded a holodisk with control on my pip-boy and called the robot near the antenna. I didn't want to go anywhere from the landfill either, I was stupid