3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keroblack 05.12.21 01:51 am

Am I doing something wrong? (About the walkthrough of the game in the first hours) (Fallout 4)

I read the forums for the fourth part and was surprised. Everyone writes about crafting, construction, using some unfamiliar words. Played for more than five hours, got to the point where ------------! NOW THERE WILL BE A SPOILER! ---------------- killed Kellogg and found out where the son, but at the same time did not build anything, did not improve anything.
Is this normal or is it a path to nowhere, and soon everyone will kill me without pumping?
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gloryhammer 05.12.21

It's okay, I didn't build anything myself, but his name was Kellogg)

S
Stenos 05.12.21

Again, from the category "why is my Persian not running, but walking?"

T
Topol45 05.12.21

In order not to get rid of the answer, go to YouTube and hit "Fallout 4 craft" and you will be happy.

R
Raibow Bitard 05.12.21

Author, go to Senchuari, and hold down the key: V

S
Sectos05 05.12.21

After completing the quest, where they give power armor, two more quests are given - one sends to Diamond City according to the main plot, the second to Century, to teach construction.

D
Dragon2055 05.12.21

Francesco Endvery
Do the Minuteman quests (given by the negro you saved in the museum near Vault 111). And so you will open up places for construction.
And if you want to try it right away, go to the workshop where you met the dog. you can build there.

K
Keroblack 05.12.21

Stenos
Topol45
Raibow Bitard
Sectos05
Dragon2055
Gentlemen, you misunderstood me a little. I have no problem finding places to build or finding workbenches. I'm talking about the fact that after the liberation of the museum, I immediately ran to Diamond City and began to carry out story quests there, i.e. looking for a detective, then looking for a person with him, and so on. Now I'm at a crossroads: continue to run on story quests that are absolutely not pumped without improved weapons, or return and start performing these side effects with construction and other tasks from the NPC. Basically, the question is, is it possible to complete story quests without paying attention to the leveling of the Persian and weapons?

d
daftCAT7 05.12.21

Francesco Endvery

Are you sure RPG is your type of game? Maybe COD will suit you better, where there is only a story, without the ability to turn off the path, a corridor?) If you are simply interested in a side story, feel free to unravel it. In games such as fallout and scrolls, it is best to leave the main quest for later, so as not to lose interest in the game after passing. (I myself experienced this in Skyrim, I went through the foundation too early and there was little desire to do anything else). There is not only construction, but also quests.

s
saa0891 05.12.21

Francesco Endvery

Basically, the question is, is it possible to complete story quests without paying attention to pumping Persian and weapons?

Perhaps naturally (although you still have to invest points, otherwise your GG will simply be very weak, and with a 10 mm pistol you won't go far), though if you play on high difficulty it will be very problematic, and if you decide to go somewhere else or take some or a side quest that can easily heap.

R
Raibow Bitard 05.12.21

Francesco Endvery
Of course you can. But this is complete nonsense. These games are not played through.

T
Topol45 05.12.21

Francesco Endvery
No, well, you can, of course, but if you just want to go through the main quest without much sideways, then go to the cheats section and download the ready-made Persian pumped up to 50 BGN. with all the perks at the beginning of the game. And you can run with a 10mm pistol the whole game without straining.