3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iluha6190 05.12.21 02:25 am

Will the iron pull? (Rust)

Will it pull? And on what settings
http://www.notebook.ru/notebook/hp-pavilion-g6-2127sr-15201/
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SKRAPPI 05.12.21

No

B
BIGeldak 05.12.21

Iluha6190 Will
pull on the minimum settings (I have the same video card, only 2GB). It is not clear from the description how much RAM there is (either 2 4GB slots, or it is possible to put the same amount). I'm not sure about the processor, how weak it is. then (2 cores, 2.7 GHz, and Win7 will be at a minimum of 25-35 fps, and with a 15.6 "screen, you won't get a high ...
PS save up a little more and take the system unit assembly, monitor at least 24" etc., and then somehow you ask a strange question - for the sake of a game (which is still in an early stage) to buy a mediocre laptop, so that in a 15.6 "screen, look out for what's going on there, although it's your business ... in general, if we are looking at this particular laptop :
1. The processor is so-so, the frequency is 2700-3200MHz, 2 cores are not a fountain for today, the L2 cache is in the same firebox. The win will be if you upgrade to Win 8.1 or Win 10 to get goodies from DirectX11.1.
2. RAM in 4GB, well, maybe I didn’t try to pull it. It’s better to add the same amount to the 2nd slot (and it is from the same manufacturer of RAM, since there can be problems up to the death screen, well, or just take 8GB).
3. 2 video cards are not bad (if you upgrade to Win10, especially both from AMD). Well, I don’t know 1GB ... as it’s not very good (if only to sit for years, well, maybe ...).
4.15.6 "well described above, although if you sit and peer at the screen, why not HP envy 17, HP Pavilion 17, and why not save up a couple more months for a normal gaming laptop with normal filling, with a normal display, and not take mediocre budget laptop.
Do not pull ... well, but the point ... the more the game is still being developed ...

v
varw 05.12.21

No

G
Glnai 05.12.21

Iluha6190 Will
pull at the minimum and preferably off. severa because if you go to the community with plugins, it is unlikely that the FPS will be higher than 20.
Ps In general, the game, to put it mildly, is not an example of optimization for this, if we take something already, for this game it is already better to take PC ...