3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Victor 05.12.21 02:25 am

Stealth (Fallout 4)

Tell me pliz, is it possible to stealth walkthrough? Is there some kind of stealth armor in the game, if possible with a screen? (Stealth in power makes me convective dissonance) Are there sniper rifles and are they applicable there at all? Is it possible to put a silencer on a rifle or other weapon?
22 Comments
Sort by:
W
WiseNext42 05.12.21

I see that you are a stealth guy, the same as me, but no, alas, all through the noise

X
Xinil 05.12.21

what nonsense, everything is there, and snipers and silencers and stealth

S
Spirsom 05.12.21

I fell from a legendary mob with the effect of invisibility in a crouched state without moving. It is very convenient, having a sniper rifle, and when I unlock the silencer, it's generally elementary.

R
RGC 05.12.21

EastEagle
sniper rifle dropped with this effect?

V
Victor 05.12.21

Xinil
EastEagle
What about the armor? Or just heavy power-armor? I want some kind of roleplay, but stealth in this tank is some kind of circus.

m
mazaza 05.12.21

Boland
Why do you even need this tank on legs? Gummy ugliness of some sort. The game has an amazing stealth system. The interface is clearer and weapons, especially cold ones, do a huge amount of damage from stealth.
Of course, this is not skyrim, where you can climb into the fire in the middle of the bandit camp and you will not be seen, even if someone decides to arrange jumping over the fire.
Here you have to sneak up behind and at night. How much it relaxes me to write articles like this when you can't sleep ...

V
Victor 05.12.21

mazaza
Well, what am I writing about!))) But not to run in a jumpsuit, armor is needed anyway, so I'm trying to find out what there is from decent stealth armor.

m
mazaza 05.12.21

Boland
This is stealth, why do you need armor? put on something beautiful, you still need to hide in the corners if the enemy burns, and not enter into open confrontation.
Even if you are an amateur and secretly walk around and run loudly, the advice from the forum on finding armor will only spoil your interest in the game ... Be more careful, search every nook and cranny. Such a find is much more pleasant than finding this nonsense on a tip from her.
On such forums, it is worth analyzing the mechanics of the game, what the developers forgot to add to the training. Let's say what a bonus to experience is given by intelligence, etc.
And to say where and what things are is just a spoiler. It doesn't matter if I tell you the ending of the game.

H
Hitrii 05.12.21

Boland
Cognitive so that ... I fly to the roof and from a height, quietly with a sniper ...

V
Victor 05.12.21

mazaza
So I'm not asking you to tell me where to find it, I want to know if it is in the game at all or not? Well, if you have a look at the appearance.

m
mazaza 05.12.21

Boland Let
's say I know there is a God or not, it's a constant. And now I will tell you about it and then you will know it too. Isn't that boring? Isn't it more interesting to live your life yourself, and then find out if someone is there or not, huh?

J
JOKERIVAN 05.12.21

Boland
And what did the overalls not please you ?? Hang armor on it and go, if I'm not mistaken, any of them (at least leather and combat) can be painted black, which increases stealth in the dark (stealth does not work in the light anyway). There is also a stealthboy, you can also find a baby doll stealth + 10% to this, skills in the end, I have 4 stars stealth, they don't see me point-blank in the dark, stumble and even move, which is very funny to watch, with skill leveling ninja attacks with melee weapons out of stealth inflict monstrous damage, just like shots themselves, + if you pump the sand man in, you get a "+" to the damage with a weapon with a silencer, which, in combination with pumped up stealth, will allow you to kill anyone with a couple of shots (I'm not afraid of such loud words) ... In short, stealth here is the same as in Skyrim, they don't see you, in you one-shot,

m
mazaza 05.12.21

Boland
in the game has armor that increases the radius in which you can pick locks, so there is also something for stealth 100%

V
Victor 05.12.21

JOKERIVAN
Oh, so you can paint not only power and paint gives bonuses. Thank you, did not know about this.

J
JOKERIVAN 05.12.21

Boland
You can not only dye but also "enchant" / improve (stealth skills are also present, for example, quieter steps or an increase in movement speed while crouching), by the way, the asylum overalls are the only thin clothes (I have not seen another similar one, but I have already found a lot) which can also be improved, increasing its strength and protection from radiation

F
Firsasho 05.12.21

EastEagle meant armor, I myself got a shoulder pad with auto stealth.

And the weapon has slightly different enchantments.

M
Marionetco 05.12.21

EastEagle is the same
for me! ) I also try to play mostly in stealth, but super mutants cannot be played without power.

V
Victor 05.12.21

Finally it worked. Well, let's assess whether the bad expectations will come true.
I read the access to the developers' room, there are all the items. In principle, there really is something to dress in, but there is no armor for stealth, except that you can screw it onto a power stealth, but this tank rumbling with steps is killing me.

Marionetco
Headshot from something large caliber doesn't help? 0_o

JOKERIVAN
Thanks for the help.

S
Sectos05 05.12.21

There are several questions about the effect of armor on stealth:
1) Does foot noise only affect footwear or does the entire armor?
2) does the weight matter, or does it depend on what materials the armor is made of?
3) is it normal that when the silent walking skill is pumped at 3, if you do not hold down the slow step button, they can hear me from ten meters?

J
JOKERIVAN 05.12.21

Sectos05
1) As I understand only the leggings, it's not for nothing that they have a mod that reduces the noise of movement
2) In my opinion, it is the mod installed on the armor that matters
4) Yes, it's okay, the stealth skill does not make you quieter when running, only when walking, the same it makes you less noticeable, that is, even at level 2, if you are quietly sitting in the shadows, the enemy will only see you point-blank, even under alarm. Pump the 4th level of stealth, it will allow you to run silently, that is, you can move while crouching at a normal speed