3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dodge charger rt 05.12.21 02:25 am

Charging power armor. (Fallout 4)

Guys, are there any other ways to charge power armor, besides batteries? He just doesn’t want to get into my suit, you bastard. Help please, otherwise without a suit even nioch: s
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius ​​eugenius 05.12.21

Dodge Charger RT
And you thought that developed just like that in the first hour of the passage will give you power armor for permanent use. No, try to pass without imba.

M
ManowaR 05.12.21

Try to create a generator and connect to it (all of a sudden it works, I haven't tried it myself)

D
Dodge charger rt 05.12.21

Flavius ​​Eugenius
okay, I can go without it anyway, BUT, in theory, it should work. Or did Bethesda specifically make it so that you can't charge your suit if you have batteries? For it all looks like a bug. Well, I'm explaining like an idiot, but I hope you understand

D
Dodge charger rt 05.12.21

ManowaR ok
I'll try, thanks)

M
Mercurionio 05.12.21

Dodge Charger RT
Wrong batteries. It also uses "a different type of connectors".

M
ManowaR 05.12.21

Dodge Charger RT
Unsubscribe later, as success.

v
vitemk 05.12.21

Dodge Charger RT
This is not a bug. Try to remove the battery from your phone and then charge the phone. Here, too.

M
Marvelosi 05.12.21

At the end of the game there will be a lot of these batteries, only there will be no sense from the Power Armor ... ..

a
alex333555 05.12.21

We are waiting for the mod for charging / crafting batteries. In the meantime, we use it to a minimum. I mean, if you ogrebaesh lyulya at the location - load up and come there in power armor with a minigun.