3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eroppo 05.12.21 02:25 am

How to distinguish enemies? (Fallout 4)

Hello everybody.
From the first day of the game, I can not figure out such a problem: how to determine if an enemy or a friend is in front of you, without allowing approach and detection? When you hover the sight, nothing is displayed, on the pipboy the indicators appear only during the battle, and if you just shoot, then naturally the person becomes an enemy. Half the meaning of a sniper weapon is lost - you still need to get closer to find out whether it's worth shooting or not))
Maybe I'm not catching up with something and there is a way to determine in advance who is in front of you?
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glukinc 05.12.21

Try the VATS (

E
Eroppo 05.12.21

Thank
you Gluk.inc , all ingenious is simple - I somehow did not think about it at all))) Now I went in, checked it - indeed, at a fairly large distance you can view it, thank you again))

R
RGC 05.12.21

VATS is generally a panacea in this game, especially for survival, it can check enemies and mines. And in battle, he often helps out at critical moments. And if from the branch of luck you also pump critical damage in full, then elite enemies in the heat of battle can simply be stupidly one-shot if the critical scale is full