3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doggymouse 05.12.21 02:25 am

Indoor lags (Fallout 4)

I play on average settings, only the anti-aliasing is maximum. In the wastelands, 40-60 fps, in buildings, in principle, also in the region of 60, but not in all. For example, in the room where you need to find the subway, 20-25 fps starts immediately from the entrance, if you go deep into the building again all 60. I would understand everything if it was the other way around - in an open area or at a height from where you can see the floor of the map, but so that the friezes are in rooms where there is nothing ordinary even from textures and lighting ... this is at least strange. I read that many people have this problem, even on powerful machines. What could be the problem? Maybe someone somehow solved this, or at least established the cause of the lags? Or, as usual, we are waiting for patches from the gazebo?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0f 05.12.21

doggymouse
The Teofis command turns off (or hides) some of the effects by increasing the FPS.

A
Andrey Grishman 05.12.21

M0f
what is the command and how to include it

M
M0f 05.12.21

Andrey Grishman The
"~" key. She opens the console.

d
doggymouse 05.12.21

Added 2-3 fps, the picture became much worse, but the lags are still the same: -

Z
ZippyGun 05.12.21

M0f
I didn't get any gain. The feeling that the team is simply visually killing additional light sources, but the video card loads them as before. Tell me where to find a complete list of similar console commands.