3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cucumber312 05.12.21 02:25 am

Arms dealers and power armor. (Fallout 4)

So, two questions:
Where can you find a good arms dealer? (Except Diamond market)
And a question about power armor:
Where else did you find power armor, besides these places?
Incentive manualhttp: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/? Id = 551355859
Just power armor falls randomly, in the junkyard that near the fallen V-22 Osprey there was T45b armor, except for the legs and left arm.
So I want to climb some more.
And is she given out for any missions?
Just after talking with Mister Assistant, I did not go further on the plot. (What flies near the former house of GG)
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 05.12.21

Bezliky took
off the corveg from the raiders at the factory. and on the way to diamond city on a barge from some gopnik. but it just for fun can be combined with 45th armor. no further in courses.

t
tyman21 05.12.21

Bezliky
On assignment in the first city) + minigun in addition)))

C
Cucumber312 05.12.21

tyman21
Minigun has been lying around for a long time.

G
Greatgood 05.12.21

The task "out of the fire, but into the fire." Minutemen quest. there they will also give shish-kebab

W
Wolf Mercenary 05.12.21

Can you find the power armor frames separately?
There are 45 models and 51 models (they hang side by side on two workbenches in the workshop) and now I removed parts of the "raider power armor" from the raider. I don’t want to change it to my own, but I want to put the third side by side for the collection.

V
Vasya_Shepard 05.12.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Empty frames can be bought from weapon dealers, will appear on the counter next to them. There are definitely in Diamond City, and in the city where the gull-pirate mayor, he forgot the name.

V
Vasya_Shepard 05.12.21

Faceless
L | EMEHTATOP
Wolf Mercenary
http://fallout4map.com/ says there are as many as 43