3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DjCypriote 05.12.21 02:25 am

Green Stripes (Far Cry 4)

How to solve the problem with green stripes?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
DjCypriote 05.12.21

G
Gba228 05.12.21

you are not the only one, I updated the firewood for vidyuhi did not help, the smoothing changed did not help, you state more facts so that you are not offered to change the smoothing - it does not help

G
Gba228 05.12.21

in theory, this should be fixed by some patch or it is necessary to rummage in the files of the game, in the settings I climbed everything and nothing changed.

P
PREDATOR.555 05.12.21

I installed patch 1.03 - it didn’t help, I updated DirectX - it didn’t help, I updated Visual C ++ - it didn’t help, I updated the firewood vidyahi - AND VOIL !!!
Most likely, updating something with something gives an effect, 1 + 1 = URA.

o
o4ko_tigrici 05.12.21

There are stripes all over the screen, I do not know what to do (I tried all repacks the same) STRIPES! They just punch walls and stuff all over the screen. If you had this, then please write what to do.

P
PREDATOR.555 05.12.21

I installed patch 1.03, updated DirectX, Visual C ++ and graphics card drivers. It helped me.

o
o4ko_tigrici 05.12.21

PREDATOR.555
good, I'll try

E
Egor Ostapov 05.12.21

Are these the stripes? If so, please tell me how you fixed them.

o
o4ko_tigrici 05.12.21

Yegor Ostapov the
traitor wrote

o
olegik55 05.12.21

Hi guys, I have such a problem. During the game, such artifacts occur. It is impossible to play at all. Either a game bug, or my computer simply does not export the game, although it is not weak for me. Who knows how to fix them? And why can they appear? Computer config in my profile. I attach the screen below, under the message. For some reason, the spoiler does not work, so only the way it turned out.

o
olegik55 05.12.21

S
Sanek1212 05.12.21

olegik55 Update the
driver for the video card, and reduce the graphics.

o
olegik55 05.12.21

Sanek1212 Everything seems to have solved the problem, by rolling back the firewood to the vidyuhu, those buggy ones that I downloaded before, Let's see how much it will work, now the main thing is not to jinx it. Thank you for not refusing to help me. Good luck =)

V
Vidic 05.12.21

I have a pirate, I have already downloaded 2 repacks from mechanics and from katalists, all the same, the initial video is fine, but how do they remove the bag like this ((((

V
VoroBey_ka 05.12.21

Vidic
where the screen?

P
PIRAT69 05.12.21

Yes, it’s okay. well, there seemed to be a fix for black stripes ...

K
King plague 05.12.21

Gay master
mechanics are proven just the same

a
aron79 05.12.21

The video card does not support. Nothing new.

S
Sidorovich12 05.12.21

I had a similar situation on a nvidia card when the memory chips on the video card collapsed. Such glitches are precisely due to problems with video memory. Warming up the video card with a soldering hair dryer with flux helped me, but after a month the video card was completely out of order. So I think that the video card needs to be changed, since the repair will slightly extend the life of the video card.
Although AMD cards have such a mess in some games with an unsuitable driver.