3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oleku 05.12.21 02:34 am

Where can you find guides? In subjects, in weapons, in forging ... (Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide)

Where can you read guides? By items in the game, by weapons, by forging, etc.

And further. There are tomes (such books) in the game, the number found writes type 1 of 3. When picked up, the potion slot in the inventory is replaced. They can be taken in hand, but it is not clear what to do with them. What are they for?
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
mnogabukaf 05.12.21

oleku
as I understand it * tomes give an additional die when throwing on loot at the end of the round + there are still grimoires (they take a certain amount of hp from all heroes * but they will also give an extra cube at the end)

L
LeValet 05.12.21

oleku
If you bring the volumes / grimmoires before the end of the game, there will be more dice per roll at the end and it seems like experience. And forging everything is extremely simple. 5 items of the same denomination (for example, white shield + ax), after forging they will give the same thing of a higher grade (in this example, green shield + ax). Different things on the same principle, but at the end there will be a random item (x5 any white = 1 any green). If you mix different grades (white, green, blue), the calculation will be according to the principle of the "bottom thing", that is, you put 4 blue and one white = you get green, because all blue will flatten to white dignity.

o
oleku 05.12.21

Did I understand correctly that if you find a tome or grimoire, then holding it in your hand, it is remembered for you until the end of the game, and another person can take it when you change it to a potion in your hand?

S
Shimuto 05.12.21

oleku
no. they need to be carried to the end of the mission. You can take a healer and apply it and take the book again

V
Valery Lyutaev 05.12.21

Guys, please help, the problem with the game. The evening was playing fine, In the morning I turned it on, there is no sound in the game at all, in the Steam itself, in any game there is! But Var Hamer does not!. I deleted the game even completely, downloaded it again, everything is exactly the same. in this game((