3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 13.11.19 05:14 am

how to kill a Swan (Fallout 4)

tell me how to kill him I cannot kill him maybe because weakly pumped I 21 LVL 3, he blows me blows and cover the mines ended. Is it the distance to peel so it does not podhodil? He comes and kills
45 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Egorian_ 13.11.19

Fat man up and forward with the song!

L
LordRegent303 13.11.19

Scattered boy
Procacity

G
Generalmen 13.11.19

EmGaOnRII
you're right bro

P
Polozhenie 13.11.19

Spoiler

s
saa0891 13.11.19

Scattered boy

Near the tank there is a main street,there is a step on the top and a small passage,he does not go there,can there it is easy to blame,the main thing in time to get out over the wall when he throws the stone.
For him by the way cool power fist,but the Tooth Crema still out of competition.
On another raiders sagrit,they are also there it will be for them to escape.

S
Scattered boy 13.11.19

EmGaOnRII
I have no fat I had one but I sold it now I regret of course

S
Scattered boy 13.11.19

LordRegent303
Yes, probably will have to promchatsya good then go back to it

S
Scattered boy 13.11.19

saa0891
thank you for hint look for skipped

v
vannik 13.11.19

Scattered boy
I think the container was hiding, viagel several vistream and back into the container.

l
lokkie 13.11.19

I have him around the barn running, and drenched with the battle of drob. We had a lot of Radha and anthracina, for 20 pieces.
It used to be, now on the new survival it is necessary that something else will come up.

G
GOD GAME 13.11.19

The fat man dangerously hurt sometimes you wave Then the alien Blaster or criously

N
NightHawkreal 13.11.19

We together with Strong once scored Drin. :)

A
Artem4eG1994 13.11.19

Scattered boy
Try to jot down in the aisle of mines and lure him. Can a fat man, fat man lying in the dump(right on the debris from the cars) just North of sanctuary hills, where there is a disabled robot guard.

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.11.19

1:Pump
2:to Bring Strong
3:Stock up on chemicals and drugs
4:Wear silovogo and legendary weapon in my hand
5:Profit!!

G
Grandshot 13.11.19

It is possible even on first levels it's easy to fill up) Take any gun, with ammunition no less than 500 rounds of ammunition, as well as any companion animal, except the dog. Climb to the ruined shack, and while this Swan versed with our partner, get out of our shacks and discharged the gun just in my head. Then, at time recharges, go back into the shack, and nykaemsya among the debris.
Any partner will be enough to devastate the health of the Swan half) And the other half gently stand, shooting through the collapsed sections of the barn, hiding in the trash. There attack Swan reach is not much.

S
Scattered boy 13.11.19

all razobralsya with him) thanks to those who suggested nicada in the place where he nedostaet. And at first I was running circles around him and nothing worked this).And then I found a car close to what it was hiding and when he moved away from me and I'm going figachit it.Until he was again beside me I, again, sitting in the car) he walks away and I again figachit it. well I just got him!
Grandshot
Yes I am partnerless right now I go protocal the ability to give more experience when one go

A
ArXangel_ann 13.11.19

Heh, I just BS on his head landed))) lucky you see

S
Scattered boy 13.11.19

ArXangel_ann
by the way thanks for the trick with the brotherhood of steel too, they have me litut now wet all the raiders. Three times they met, they hang out after all that the Commonwealth and they are in the diamond city have zagovorili we are not afraid of the brotherhood of steel. Although I only helped a bit and they already have razvernulas it. I even was engaged I said that I would think

D
Delphis 13.11.19

I didn't kill the enemy = the theme on the Playground

A
ArXangel_ann 13.11.19

Scattered boy
Then suddenly what? They type with their own Affairs busy restoring order.
They always appear wet all non-humans and raiders. Sometimes solid help with their random vysadki - my Swan on kept and then one more time the legendary Deathclaw whole crowd felled-felled and not sdyuzhil))) All perished, as I have one cage that has finished. Lot of bloooo)))))) In General, how lucky