3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timmy_Firefly 05.12.21 02:34 am

Warrior Specializations (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hey.
Has anyone followed this path? I collected 20 embryos, took 3 vessels. Remaining Description of the techniques of the templars and materials for the potion.
Where can all this be found? In the assignment, supposedly, a hint, such as you can find at the merchant about receptions in Val Royeaux, but went through each merchant twice, but never found it.
75 Comments
Sort by:
d
dante2550 05.12.21

The Templar's Path - Where can I find this book? Tell me please

V
Vladislav Mylnikov 05.12.21

dante2550
next to Calen.

m
maxioMaster 05.12.21

where Cassandra trains on the right door, the book is on the top floor

V
Vladimir Gornev 05.12.21

I understand that the topic is no longer the most relevant, but no one could show where you can get these Potions textbooks, please, discard the screenshots ...

B
Bredi 05.12.21

Or at the NPC with this prof or in Val-Royal.

k
karastor 05.12.21

damn well, it's quite simple
in the tavern (bar) where the bull sits, you approach him and to the left of him on the floor like a book lies

k
karastor 05.12.21

3 textbooks in creswood
one to the left of the dam

S
Stink4ka 05.12.21

I decided to choose a subclass of the templar, I need to find the broken vessels of the templars and their records, who knows where exactly they can be taken, preferably with a map, thank you very much in advance.

V
Vladimir Gornev 05.12.21

Thank you, I found on the same day, I was stupid with these fucking locations, I could not figure out where it was, I accidentally stumbled upon it, and then I ran all over the map and looked for them.

f
febll 05.12.21

Stinking
A book in a building near Kassandra. I don’t remember exactly what was there of the weaponsmith or the blacksmith.

C
Chito-111 05.12.21

I can't find these symbols that fall from the knights in the WESTERN LIMIT, since I cleaned this area before I took the quest and nowhere can I meet them only demons and dogs, and then there are not many of them either, what can someone tell me to do?

A
Arkane [No Sound] 05.12.21

At first I also looked, then in the quest I read where exactly they are, 3 territories as far as I know in each of the specializations.
I don't know where I got them myself, but I already had them, look at the merchants in Val Royeaux, in particular, where they sell books, they constantly have something

C
Chito-111 05.12.21

Yes, no merchants have covered everything (

L
Leslie_ 05.12.21

Progside
if you have found where to get materials for blood processing, please unsubscribe

N
Niko71790 05.12.21

You need to run across the sacred plain (where there are hordes of undead, and abandoned Orlesian camps from the stockade)
There are 3 mini-squads at the location, led by unique NPC captains (with red feathers on helmets and shields), beating up the captains (so quickly) , they give up and give a symbolism from each.

F
FENIX0345 05.12.21

++++

D
DarkHarryk 05.12.21

I found two without problems, 2-near the destroyed village, 3-when opening an additional location (you need to remove the blockage), and 1-which should not be in khansulan! I climbed everything and cleaned it up, if anyone found it about where, tell me?

C
Chito-111 05.12.21

Look well, I found all of them)

P
Paul233 05.12.21

Nope on the Lonely Shoal, I walked around it 20 times, fortunately the territory is 2 by 2. Just the latter is needed, what to do xs (

C
Chito-111 05.12.21

In short, if you stand facing the river on a lonely shallow, then move to the right side there you will bypass not large rocks and near the river, as far as I remember, this knight himself must have been tortured to look for them at one time