3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexey7373 05.12.21 02:34 am

Gonna scalp I7 3770

Questions why and why I ask you not to ask if it is overheated. If anyone has experience, please share.
10 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 05.12.21

If you are going to scalp a regular 3770 without K. I really don't understand why.
Here's an article for you. The method is, of course, handicraft. Scalping for a reason from the word scalpel. I did it with a building hair dryer (with a regulator of the supplied temperature) and really with a scalpel. Well, and immediately smeared ZhM-mom. BUT, there is a nuance. It is conductive and you need to cover the conduits around the chip with something. Smear with ordinary thermal grease.
https://ru.intel.com/business/community/?automodule=blog&blogid=11922&showentry=4860

a
alexey7373 05.12.21

W3aMisterWinner
Apparently you have no experience, I did not say that I have no experience, but asked for advice from people who did it

a
alexey7373 05.12.21

7Rain7
I said in Rodi that he was overheated

a
alexey7373 05.12.21

its idle temperature is about 60 degrees

a
alexey7373 05.12.21

W3aMisterWinner
I decided this because I tried how many coolers and thermal paste and the result remained the same

-
-SK.art- 05.12.21

alexey7373
its idle temperature is about 60 degrees

what kind of voltage does the motherboard supply to the stone? He shouldn't be so warm in idle time, not even scalped.

D
DozoRRR 05.12.21

alexey7373
Screen in general can be monitored and the system as a whole?

o
oceloteqt 05.12.21

change the cooler and thermal paste, I recommend arctic x2 or x4, and scalp your health, there are people on overclockers and avito who will help you inexpensively with this, good luck.

7Rain7 05.12.21

There is nothing difficult about scalping. The main thing is to keep the arms straight. And I immediately advise you to smear the ZhM there. In general, if you get confused, write down the result.

D
DozoRRR 05.12.21

alexey7373
This is the kind of thing you need)

I think you also need to remove the lid, recently noticed that I have terribly high temperatures on the I7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz, before 65-70C in the stress test Aids64 were, now 75C at the start of the test immediately. About all sorts of links generally keep quiet, did not even start. Changing the thermal paste under the radiator did not help + noticed that on my "Mache" the sole with the belly is noticeable, I don't know why I had not noticed it before. I want to smear MX-4 thermal grease on the core and not to glue the lid of the core, but just press it in the socket and that's it.