3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilusa 05.12.21 02:44 am

Lags with any settings (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. Since the launch of the game, I have suffered from eternal lags that spit in my face. I play on the smallest, at least medium, with any configuration settings of graphics from the craftsmen, I even dispersed the vidyahu a little, the result is the same - it lags very much indoors (especially when you look at flying dust particles, in other cases it does not lag, but there is always a lot of dust a lot), lays in post-apocalyptic forests, but in the cities of the FPS it is so 40-60 stable. The only thing that helps, after which the game practically stops lagging, is the game in a window and a resolution of 800x400 +, of course, configs with super low settings.
The latest drivers, the patch is worth, tried different versions of the game (pirate).
I ask for your help and advice.
PS Alien Isolation was running at medium-high 40-50 FPS.

PC config:
AMD Phenom II x4 965
ATI 5670 1gb
6 gb opera
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glukinc 05.12.21

ilusa
Sori but you have AMD (and quite old.

a
areay 05.12.21

The same problem, but on the contrary lags in cities, and in deserts everything is normal. Config in the profile.

i
ilusa 05.12.21

Gluk.inc You mean a
processor?

U
Ultravirus661 05.12.21

ilusa
As I understand it, Bethesda has made an "excellent optimization" for AMD. A friend of mine has a very weak Nvidia intel with a very weak video output of 50 fps (medium settings), while mine barely makes it to 30 (low settings). The funny thing is that in other games I play at maximum speed, and my friend these games lag even at minimum speed.

i
ilusa 05.12.21

It's a shame. Wait for the patch?

V
Vsevolod Temnov 05.12.21

the same is the percentage of amd and vidyuhi friezes, it’s not possible to play at all, but in the premises everything is ok

U
Ultravirus661 05.12.21

ilusa
By the way, all these rays, fogs, particles are the work of Nvidia. So this campaign is incorrigible. Wait for drivers specially optimized for F4, and of course patches.

v
vidgin 05.12.21

Arbor wrote that she consulted on the effects with Nvidia. Here's a hike optimization on their cards and better

G
Glukinc 05.12.21

ilusa
Yes, see my profile. same stuff (