3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doog1 05.12.21 02:44 am

How to attract residents to Senchuari Hills? (Fallout 4)

People, can you tell me how to attract more residents? And then 7 people in total, somehow strange. I put beacons, food, water, protection, electricity is normal, there are also sleeping places.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almir Viktorovich 05.12.21

where to find food?

A
Adezart 05.12.21

Almir Viktorovich
food can be grown, Almir Viktorovich,
but this requires seeds. I don’t know where to get them.

m
mikkelito 05.12.21

I went, collected everything at first, from somewhere I got the seeds, when they were needed :) There it is necessary that not seeds, but the food itself (I had a potato in my inventory), and I sowed it.

A

mikkelito
I found a watermelon, planted it, then the NPC that was in the city began to grow it automatically. Then I harvested, planted a couple more beds with watermelons, this NPC doesn’t grow anymore for some reason ... water seems to be there, everything is nearby.

P
PATRON_ 05.12.21

You need to assign an NPC to grow, in the "workshop" mode. It is the same with the guards when you build protective towers.

A

PATRON_
And how to assign them? in the same place, only moving between "structures" "furniture" "decorations", etc. but I don’t understand how to manage NPCs, when talking with them, they only offer an exchange and that's it

i
in_text 05.12.21

And how to attract the residents themselves to the settlement?

K
Kirill Korneev 05.12.21

Almir Viktorovich
You enter the workshop mode, approach a person and press E, then go to the defensive structures / food and poke E again, that's it, the person is secured.

A

Kirill Korneev
Thank you)

R
Raibow Bitard 05.12.21

To attract residents, you need to build a tower in the game, which is located in a section, like lighting or energy, in the same section where the generators are located. The section itself, where the tower is located, is special.

R
Roman Belyalov 05.12.21

Rinat Sataev
When he brought the people of Sankchuari Hills, when he received a quest to provide the settlement with food, one of the residents began to grow watermelons and pumpkins behind a house with a power armor lift. As a result, when ripe, you collect watermelon and pumpkin. Then you go to the building menu. And you plant the watermelon and pumpkin on free soil again. Then you collect and plant again.

A
Adezart 05.12.21

Roman Belyalov
Thank you, but I've already figured out what's what is just now somehow unusual.

T
Trixmanzo 05.12.21

By the way, 1 tower is enough, the number of citizens depends only on the time in the game