3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vris 13.11.19 03:23 pm

The problem with the achievements in steam! (Total War: Warhammer)

I can not get the achievement Watcgh for dwarves!! Karaz-a-Karak and seigal, and had occupied many times before, and green, and bloody hands.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava Shavlak 13.11.19

Sometimes bugaetsa game, and the most common option - you have modecki included. Look and it is desirable not only to disable, but remove mods, even though I disable helped. As I understand, the achievements only work without mods

W
WarMachine2 13.11.19

I have the incentive to 94% of the achievements for 400 hours, almost all received campaign game not really trying to accomplish. Specifically, this achivku also couldn't get, just do not remember how I got it, but kind of Grimgor gathered an army and went to destroy Karaz-a-Karak move on the 15th. And with a lot of mods have always played, not bothered to get the achievements. Including and most people fashion infinite morale, ammo, etc.

PS by the Way in the description to achive you need to destroy, plunder does not roll. Often our localizers achievements even mistranslated, hence sometimes problems arise.

S
Slava Shavlak 13.11.19

WarMachine2
Your fashion curve balance? I steel&faith set and my achievements did not work, and with cosmetic mods achivki work

W
WarMachine2 13.11.19

Thank Shavlak
I have mostly fashion related to difficulty settings, they are certainly not affected. But completely changing the gameplay fashion, I did not like, I prefer to change the difficulty settings for the vanilla as I like. I have myself their tune, if you want you can put -100 discontent and constantly fight with the rebellion or Vice versa +100 and forget about them. The word in the settings of difficulty and enemy to strengthen, morality, or there is damage to add.

S
Slava Shavlak 13.11.19

WarMachine2
Well intelligence AI is not to add and it will just push one squad your three top. Better when the AI maneuvers and creating problems. I'm just clinoclase out of the hole and mini yaderku half the Orc army is destroyed, because it's silly agrisa)

W
WarMachine2 13.11.19

Thank Shavlak
fashion maneuvers are not particularly teach, but the troops can do. The most boring thing to fight with an army of shooters, and vanilla loves them.

S
Slava Shavlak 13.11.19

WarMachine2
Or all the same Surt of Ek with no fewer than 19 cars))
The composition of the troops was better, as they say in the list of changes in this patch. But the AI still can't use)

W
WarMachine2 13.11.19

Thank Shavlak
I have a new feature in totals are beginning to have fun through a program SaveParser, you can change the number of units in the army for player and AI. However since the last update the app also needs to be updated, so waiting for new experiments with 10, 30, or 40 units :)