3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 08.12.21 01:39 am

How do you like the new pumping. (Fallout 4)

Honestly, she upset me.

Yes, there are many interesting perks related to crafting, construction, etc., but I do not understand why it was necessary to remove the usual skills of using weapons Melee weapons, Light weapons, Energy weapons, Heavy weapons, etc. what is stupidity, how now to increase skills possession of weapons, in addition to the SPECIAL and some perks that increase damage and accuracy, now in fact nothing.
Previously, for example, I swung a light weapon and every time (there it was already up to level 5 it was possible to raise it to 60-80), you felt that the accuracy and damage increased, it was not even a problem to get into the head, we are of course talking about the VATS mode, now it’s just ATAS, in the best cases, the percentage of hits is 30%, of course I have pumped very little, maybe it will be better further, but so far that is not at all happy.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex the one 08.12.21

Rather, the successful experience of rendering the role-playing system in Skyrim gave the developers a reason to turn the same feint with F4, but the pirouette unfortunately failed, the excessive shooter and simplification of the role-playing system with gameplay does not suit such a title as Fallout.
Why the hell am I supposed to aim and adjust the trajectory of a grenade, like in some cod or bf, without being able to use vats for this? Slowing down the time in vats is more annoying than adding dynamics, the probability of hitting is changing all the time. mobs, though slowly, still move. And why did the weapon / armor suddenly stop wearing out / breaking? Technology leaps for the future?

s
saa0891 08.12.21

Alex the One

By the way, with a grenade, they also specifically set foot, why now it cannot be thrown into VATS

R
Roman Belyalov 08.12.21

Perception is high at the beginning of the game (7-8) + agility 6-7 and there are no particular problems with accuracy. Almost does not smear. On average, 70-95 hits in the body during the day. Yes, and to plant in the head with 60% is not a problem. From two or three shots - 1-2 arrive at the target with a certain probability of crit.

A
Alex the one 08.12.21

Roman Belyalov
In this game there is no probability of a crit, it happens here at your request as soon as the crit scale is filled ... one more kick on innovations in the role-playing system.

A
Alex the one 08.12.21

wassups
Well why, Rust fans really liked the new feature of the game - unbridled crafting of everything and everyone, creating settlements, growing potatoes, distributing responsibilities among their subjects / residents, etc. But that's not what you expect from a fallout series.

M
Mercurionio 08.12.21

wassups
I would not say. The scale is filled depending on the indicator of luck. Those. slowly if you have 1-2 points there. And it is filled ONLY from shots in VATS. So, in general, the DPS has remained the same, just now you can think a little about what damage to pour into the enemy. In general, the pumping system is normal. Judge for yourself - we used to put 10-20 points in weapons to increase damage / accuracy. Now for this you need to take the perk for this type of weapon, which does the same thing, but there are 5 points, not 100. they just scaled down the numbers and added a couple of cool perks. What they did was dialogues and stat checks. Eh, I remember how in NV almost in every 2 dialogue there was a check for stats, then there is a weapon above, then there is explosives, and here is power ...

D
Dron_Ur 08.12.21

At first it was a little upset that the skills were removed, but then I realized that, in general, everything is not bad. For example, in order to upgrade the hack to ur2, you need to have a Persian level 7, excellent.

M
Mercurionio 08.12.21

wassups
Yes, everything remained there. It’s just that earlier you could upgrade your skills to the stop already at 7-8 lvl, but now you need to swing much further. Only the numbers have changed, instead of 15 it became 1. And the perks, as they were, still remained. For example, Child of Life. It has 3 levels, on the second and third there are additional bonuses, in addition to the standard + hp.
Well, I have already said about the dialogues.