3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobrichee 08.12.21 01:39 am

Perk questions (Fallout 4)

The people are such a question perk a lonely traveler. If you walk with a dog, does it work? And if not, how to get rid of the dog?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 08.12.21

sobrichee
No, it doesn't work. Just poke E at the dog, talk, let go and direct it to the Sanctuary (the easiest place to look for it is there).
I was most of all stunned by the "description" of the available perks from the comrades-in-arms. That they are available if you sleep with them. Yepana, after that only Piper / Dog or this perk))

C
CEMENTATOR 08.12.21

Mercurionio
If satellites go with you.

M
Mercurionio 08.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
I'm talking about the very wording)) Do not want to sleep with a ghoul))

C
CEMENTATOR 08.12.21

Mercurionio
nobody sleeps with anyone. I have not personally seen this in the game. Maybe the translation promta some of these phrases spawned? Well this is complete nonsense. I've heard this crap before, but there is no such thing in the game. just like in the third part they go and fight help with enemies.

M
Mercurionio 08.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Not. There, when he increased his relationship with Piper, a window flashed. Like, while you sleep with a companion, you will have a bonus)) It's clear that you don't need to sleep with him, but damn, the wording of the pistol strained))

C
CEMENTATOR 08.12.21

Mercurionio
Hmm. Well, we have such a count. There is also another crack. If I change anything later.