3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 08.12.21 01:48 am

the dog disappeared how to call it? (Fallout 4)

when I was in Concorde, she was spinning around. Then I went down into the sewers in the Concorde, rummaged around there, got out and then the guys I was protecting from the raiders moved to the sanchauri or whatever it was. Well, I somehow did not notice that the dog was not there. But nobody seemed to hurt her, she didn't whine, I didn't hear. How can I call her now and how to build a booth? on the workbench in the workshop, I did not find anything like a booth to build
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janchik Vanagels 08.12.21

Well, as far as I remember, she herself goes to that garage, supposedly at a gas station

f
forkiller 08.12.21

Jan Vanagels
so I need to go back to that garage right now and look for her? and will she come with me? and also tell me how to build a booth

J
Janchik Vanagels 08.12.21

forkiller
Try to look for it there. The prompts indicated where she was going. Like that garage at the gas station;)

f
forkiller 08.12.21

Jan Vanagels
thanks I'll try

m
mikkelito 08.12.21

through a workbench (which can be done at home) the dog can be moved to another place. In the workbench mode, aim, click on the "select" dog, then you can aim at a new place of residence, the "assign" button will appear below or something like that

I
Ilya Lyapin 08.12.21

guys, how to get through the mission "Old weapons", built an art, but how to put an operator on it? What nonsense !!!

m
mikkelito 08.12.21

as I described above: you aim at any dude in the workbench mode, press select, then choose where to assign it (also through the workbench)

I
Ilya Lyapin 08.12.21

mikkelito
ran like a lalk for 2 days, thanks

f
forkiller 08.12.21

mikkelito Understood
) ATP

L
LanceCR1T 08.12.21

I lost Piper after the quest in the Trinity Taver. I took the character as a partner after completing the quest, and sent her to the gas station, and never reached it. I don’t know what to do now.