3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bremiiiuk 08.12.21 01:48 am

Cracking locks (sped up) Bug or norm? (Fallout 4)

I loaded the game, and tried to open the lock (burglary pumped 2 times), noticed the following: at even the slightest turn of both the master key and the screwdriver, the speed seemed to be increased three times (that is, I overexposed it, it immediately breaks, and generally infuriates). As far as I remember, after pumping the perk, I came across locks, and this was not observed.
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
rodrigos 08.12.21

bug

Z
ZAWARUDO 08.12.21

This is due to disabled vertical sync.

b
bremiiiuk 08.12.21

ZAWARUDO Is

it possible to "get around" this bug? Well, not counting the inclusion of sync ...

Z
ZAWARUDO 08.12.21

bremiiiuk
you can. Through the nVidia AMD control panel, for example. I enabled synchronization in AMD Catalyst Control Centr'e and limited the frame rate. Well, you can still use third-party programs, I also limited FPS with RivaTuner.

b
bremiiiuk 08.12.21

Thanks for the answers, I found a similar topic, and apparently there is no way to solve it (the problem). You can close it.

Z
ZAWARUDO 08.12.21

bremiiiuk
how is it? I solved a similar problem for myself. True, now the image is "stratified" when the camera is turned, but this is typical when the sync is disabled.

b
bremiiiuk 08.12.21

ZAWARUDO
I'll just turn it back on, I'll have to put up with it.

C
Cheburechik 25.01.22

I am writing how to solve this problem on January 21, 2022) for people with GTX, go to the NVIDIA control panel, manage 3D parameters, and look for the vertical sync pulse line, and put ON there and that's it))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))

L
Lex one 25.01.22

Cheburechik
This is vertical synchronization ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))

l
longerr2007 31.01.22

funny