3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lebrun 08.12.21 01:48 am

Weapon on back (Fallout 4)

How to make it visible on the back? Otherwise he removes it and it magically disappears .. this is already starting to infuriate .. okay there is a minigun .. but a rifle or a pistol can be hung on the back or in a holster -.-
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
puc7 08.12.21

no way

K
Kirill Shachnev 08.12.21

No way. Suffer.

D
Destroyer_26 08.12.21

We are waiting for patches, maybe they will add

E
Evgeny Gudylev 08.12.21

How the editors will release - I will definitely write.

-
-Raixs- 08.12.21

I believe it was done because of the power armor. But the stupidity is that all the same, different raincoats and Pip-Boy disappear when the person sits in the armor. So this is the laziness of the developers, we will wait for the mods.
By the way, it's funny that power armor without arms and legs does not leak under water))) Has anyone checked what will happen without a helmet? Although, knowing the Gazebo, I would not be surprised that in one exoskeleton you can safely walk along the bottom.

C
Caesars 08.12.21

But you can "install" the armor on a pedestal in your village, which can then be "stolen" by itinerant merchants. and weapons are an extra load on the game, because you have to build houses and breed a population in order to survive in the wasteland, and then bend from the very beginning in the armor of raiders with sticks)

A
Alex Sazonov 08.12.21

I suppose they will not make it in the patch ... the weapons are now in the slots, but not as before, one at a time with a replacement through the menu .. accordingly there is more of it. We must hang up a pistol and grenades and a vintar. Developers will definitely not do this. I don’t know if it’s possible to implement it through the mod ..?

M
Mercurionio 08.12.21

Alex Sazonov
Project Nevada laughed at you. And Skyrim too. All this is doable, just a bad gazebo.
Kol55 Have you tried it
on your leg in a holster? And in general - pistols are worn, if that.
-Raixs-
Without a helmet you will be like a paladin Dance, in short everything is ok, just half of your head in a leather jacket. My interface remained as if I were wearing a helmet, maybe a bug, I'm xs.
BlackNigerSofa
But the game is 9.8 from PeGe. We could have at least put a different background =

A
Alex Sazonov 08.12.21

Mercurionio
Yes, it is possible and doable, but no one will do it. Alas ..