3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deathday 08.12.21 01:48 am

Wolf School Equipment. Crystal bug. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As I understand it, there should be a crystal here, but it is not. I tried to restart. Maybe there is a team that would credit the completion of the quest? Or does anyone suddenly know how to add it to your inventory? Version 1.11.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deathday 08.12.21

N
Nerzulg 08.12.21

patches and everything will be

D
Deathday 08.12.21

Nerzulg with
what? seems to be the latest version. 1.11.

T
Thoothless 08.12.21

I understand it was not fixed in 1.11 either? It's good that I managed to collect everything on 1.08.4 ... There seems to be only one way out - the console.

D
Deathday 08.12.21

WitcherPlayer
I understand that the console, I just don't want to craft a thing with it right away. Maybe you can prescribe a crystal or complete a quest.

B
Bupycop 08.12.21

Deathday
You can climb from the bottom, or jump from the top and slide down to the cave, in any case, 5 times you will have to die, but without any consoles)

D
Deathday 08.12.21

Bupycop
No, it’s unrealistic, I tried 5 times from above, the same amount from below.

s
spacey_bear 08.12.21

Deathday
Can register crystal or quest completion.
additem ('th1009_crystal')

D
Deathday 08.12.21

spacey_bear
Thank you !!!)

B
Bupycop 08.12.21

Deathday
Everything is possible there, if you jump from the top, then from the side where the portal is unstable, slide down the slope and spam the gap so that it rolls over to reduce damage when falling. Or if from the bottom, then for the most part, along the path from which one has to go down from that cave, somewhere here on the forum, I saw something like a video. I myself rolled down, about 4 times it turned out.

D
Deathday 08.12.21

Bupycop
Well then I'm crooked). But already the team conjured a crystal. Thanks anyway.

I
Iskander2015 08.12.21

Deathday
Steam license, Patch 1.11, NG +, WELL HERE NO !!! I have such a bug! I collected all the armor! Crystal! in its place !, as it should be. Collected as soon as I got to Kaer Morhen !, after the "stone hearts" level 69.
AMD FX8350 ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX 16Gb (2x8Gb) GSKill 4TbWD ASUS 670GTX 4Gb (PSU 750W)
No bugs at all! I play - no mods, consoles and cheats (the game is absolutely self-sufficient). Played 709 hours.
PS On Geralt "the legendary set of the snake school" (as confirmation of the 69th level in NG +)

D
Deathday 08.12.21

Iskander2015
I think if everyone had a bug, it would have already been fixed.

A
AlexAvP 08.12.21

I also have this bug. I wrote a crystal with the console, but !!! When you get into a cave, there is no skeleton with blueprints, only a ghost. Such a baida ...