3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21 01:48 am

Fallout 4 legendary monsters

I have not seen such a topic on the forum, I propose to lay out the places where the legendary monsters are located and loot from them under the spoilers if they go somewhere according to the plot of the game
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Mekhov 08.12.21

Monsters appear randomly, you can run into him you can not, some monsters are fixed in one place, but most appear in different places.

S
Sanya Baltic 08.12.21

I met a legendary cockroach in the area of ​​diamond city, I also got on a legendary bog near the Westing estate. But it looked like a random meeting all the same)

G
GyJIeBeR 08.12.21

Killed a glad cockroach legendary

J
JOKERIVAN 08.12.21

A huge "super mutant swan" lives in the swan pond, a furious power brass knuckle falls from it (I fell)

R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21

BlackNigerSofa
Anton Mekhov
I got a legendary swamp in 1 place for 2 times on different difficulties, on the dam when I pump it out. MB here some 100% in 1 place appear, and others randomly

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.12.21

Legendary cockroach - sounds epoch-making. Heh. heh ...

C
Cold light 08.12.21

I was attacked almost in a row by two legendary ghouls, one in the "supermarket" location, the second in a neighboring unnamed location (underground parking, underground level). Leather parts of armor fell from both of them: from one to the limb, and from the second thieves' protection to the body. To be honest, these legendaries are so-so, my things dropped from raiders at a military base not much worse