3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovan 08.12.21 01:48 am

Cut content \ "List \" (WARNING: Possibly spoilers !!! (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

Cut content (list)
WARNING: Possibly spoilers !!!
I decided to make a list of what was cut out or not completed
1. Hippies, (possibly lived in the basement of the house)
pix.PlayGround.ru
2. Depleted fortress on a tree (perhaps it should have appeared after the defeat of the Clyde fortress)
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
3. Cemetery, vampires (Lovecraft was also supposed to appear in the game , which most likely was in this location)
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
4. Red-haired rednecks
pix.PlayGround.ru
5. The people of crabs, the king of crabs as a friend
pix.PlayGround.ru
6. School cheerleaders, school as an open location (cardboard armor war, slightly different from the final release)
pix.PlayGround.ru
7. Unused chinpokomon
pix.PlayGround.ru

PS If anything- then you forgot write in the comments
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan 08.12.21

PSS Topics about (may appear in the DLC or sequel) are dubious. Since Obsidian is engaged in two other projects, and they released additions to their games only once. A mod creation tool is also unlikely to come out, as Ubisoft rarely approves of this.
PSSS
Pro DLC http://www.playground.ru/news/obsidian_zastavila_stsenaristov_south_park_stick_of_truth_urezat_850-stranichniy_stsenariy-41086/

a
adsafsdaf02311323 08.12.21

Well, not for the sake of the two DLCs that come with pre-order, there is a button "Downloadable Content" in the menu?

V
Vovan 08.12.21

The_Truth
Anything can be

G
Godkiller_222 08.12.21

The_Truth
Before dropping the skates into the box, THQ announced three DLCs for the Park: "Good Time with Weapons Pack", "Mysterion Super Hero Pack" and "Episode Packs", it is their graves that you now see in the main menu. Ubisoft for 2 years (since the purchase of the game from the THQ corpse) answered questions about the DLC with contemptuous silence, and the authors of the cartoon even sent them to the farm. So do not build illusions, do not have to be disappointed.

Vovan Have a
good walk , on the pre-release pictures in Google))) I designed the chinpokomons that are not used in the game, let them lie here.

a
adsafsdaf02311323 08.12.21

Godkiller_222, I'm not going to be disappointed. It will be good, it won't be - well, let it be.

H
HeavenSky 08.12.21

If they don’t need money, it’s certainly not worth doing DLS.

J
Jonshadow 08.12.21

I don’t know it looks like there will be DLC just because the game is selling very well. Who will refuse the extra money? As a last resort, part 2 will be released if they do not want to release DLC, but they will have to wait a long time.

V
Vovan 08.12.21

Jonshadow
This is not an indicator.

A comment from Steam'a
"Why was SR4 not released on XP at the time? When the game came out, many were sitting on it then, that it was difficult for them to make a shortcut to launch on XP? It would only make more money"

J
Jonshadow 08.12.21

Vovan
Well, let's figure it out in the first SR4, here are the requirements from the Steam (minimum)
DirectX: Version 10 I
did not write further.

They didn't bother to remake everything for DX9. Most of the people sit either on 7 or 8 about xp have already forgotten there are only ardent adherents of XP, so this activity would not bring a lot of money. Would have spent more than earned in the end.
Thirdly, do not confuse DLC and the continuation of the series with the addition of DX9 support. DLC and sequels are profitable, but there is no support for DX9, which is why they did not add it. When the game came out, many were sitting on it then the game came out on August 20,
2013 everyone had already switched to 7 and 8 a long time ago, and those who stayed like that, nothing changed in 7 months.

PS by the way, if a person wants to play something hard, he will install 7 and heap up the computer if the old game does not pull and will not whine, bl ... they did not support DX9 and the systems are very high, they are completely developed ohh ... !

V
Vovan 08.12.21

Jonshadow
What are you talking about?
SR3 and SR4 were released almost at the same time, on the same engine with the same graphics. Haven't you played SR3?
+ according to recent statistics, someone still manages to sit on XP. And this someone is 36% of the violence, so that.

J
Jonshadow 08.12.21

Vovan
taak now let's clarify again
SR3 and SR4 came out almost at the same time
Sainth row the third came out on 11/15/2011
Sainth row 4 08/20/13 is it the same time for you?
according to recent statistics, someone still manages to sit on XP. And this someone is 36% of violence
Provide at least a link or what? Where did you get these numbers from? Maybe 36%, but out of these 36%, almost all have old computers that will not be able to pull new items anyway, so it makes sense to put 7 or 8, which, although insignificantly, still eats more resources. There are, of course, perverts (I apologize if offended someone) who have i7 nvidia titanium and they still sit on xp, only about 1-2% of all users of such people, and maybe even less.
It's just if you have a good computer that can play games but you can't play them because you have xp, and it doesn't support DX10. and if the computer is old and on it xp and it does not pull new games then who will buy them ???

V
Vovan 08.12.21

Jonshadow
Here is http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/windows_9_okonchatelno_zavershit_epohu_windows_xp-95396/
No longer 36, but 29.53%
+ There are a lot of examples when the game sold well and had positive reviews, but the continuation and DLS did not come out. In this case, it all depends on the Yubiks, whether they see a benefit in this or not.
It is better to stop the flood, the topic is still sort of about cut content.
Point.

J
Jonshadow 08.12.21

Vovan
Ubisoft is very greedy! If they see that the game is selling well (assassins creed) example, they start making sequels and do not forget about dlc !! I would not be surprised if the SP becomes a conveyor belt like the AC. About the flood, I agree it's time to tie, only you untied it.

E
Edx7 08.12.21

Jonshadow
They won't, because without Parker and Stone it won't be possible. I doubt that they will rivet games.

J
Jonshadow 08.12.21

Edx7
But what if the rights have already been redeemed? Ubisoft will do everything to grab extra money, even with Parker and Stone will agree)

Z
Zhenya Zagrebelny 08.12.21

There are many more. Everything is here: http://spsot.wikia.com/wiki/Scrapped_Content