3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alerondel 08.12.21 02:11 am

Storyline problem, not given quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the quest Echo of the Past, passed - Ian offered to go to the island of Hindarskjal, right away or like we will meet on the spot, I chose the last option .., sailed to the island of Yen nowhere, although according to the video walkthroughs and descriptions she should be there.
Should have given a quest on the idea of ​​the Lost Man, he is not, what to do?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 08.12.21

Take a tambourine and run around the room, screaming the glitch disappear, and so on for 45 minutes :)

A
Alerondel 08.12.21

No, the problem has been solved, I decided to return to the place where the last quest was completed, it turns out that Ian simply did not have time to teleport, because I myself went to another place faster than her, because I play with the AllowFT cheat (1), because the game has already passed more than once, I can allow)
We continue to play.

W
WarMachine2 08.12.21

with AllowFT (1), in general, you have to be very careful, after a fight with witch hunters I got out with Triss from their residence and decided to turn around, then for half an hour I was looking for a wall that had to be destroyed according to a script so that Dijkstra's people would come up)

C
CurtiSRustY 08.12.21

Go to Vizima, talk to Emgyr there