3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 08.12.21 02:11 am

Selling swag (Fallout 4)

Perhaps a naive question, but this is my first Fallout - I did not play the previous ones. in those days there was a more worthy project called STALKER - actually the very question of where to hand over the selected equipment, weapons, clothes ??? in the sense for money and not for exchange and storage, as I understand it, you can simply throw it away, give it to residents, a robot, etc. for storage. etc., in the game that there are no buyers? Is it possible to disassemble it for rubbish, otherwise it's a pity to throw it away and carry a lot of weight - and then what is the point of storing it in different places and leaving it with people?
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21

ashleyalicia
It can be disassembled at the workbench or sold in cities / merchants in your city if you have installed trade shops

a
ashleyalicia 08.12.21

It's a
pity Roman Pivovarov, but couldn’t come up with an easier way? I just don’t want to deal with this muddle with construction and arrangement, I’ll have to leave the necessary weapons and equipment in the old fashioned way, and the rest in the furnace, and when the money is needed the artmani will loan me.

N
Naumoff25 08.12.21

ashleyalicia You can
sell things not only in your city, go look in other cities, each city has its own merchant, it is not necessary to deal with all this nonsense with construction

R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21

ashleyalicia
Any merchant, I'm not just talking about my city. You come to any city in the game, you see a merchant of things and sell

a
ashleyalicia 08.12.21

Roman Pivovarov
Thanks, I understand, I’ve just been playing for about five hours - I’m getting into it, during this time I’ve collected a lot and didn’t find where to turn it in, I just throw it away, I haven’t reached other cities except my place of residence and the city on the first mission, I’ve collected three miniguns, a grenade launcher in a dump of robots , sniper))) and that's just all near the shelter

R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21

ashleyalicia
I'm 5 hours further from the city where the game starts, I did not leave, I equip; D

a
ashleyalicia 08.12.21

Roman Pivovarov,
listen and tell me more - there the inhabitants of the bed asked me to make it in the middle of the road, they still sleep on the road - you can move them or disassemble them, otherwise it’s not aesthetically pleasing, I thought if I put together the beds, the game itself would arrange them where needed and already I never expected that the game would put them where you collect them

R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21

ashleyalicia
Yes, you can, hold down V, open the menu and on the letter E, I think you can drag them wherever you want.
Ps power armor is better protected if you bring it to your city. A raider just stole my armor and knocks people down

M
MaxQjust 08.12.21

ashleyalicia haz
handsome. Yes, they can be transferred if there is no one sleeping.

Roman Pivovarov
Why break the game with artmania? The cheat code will help you and by the way I have been playing for 10 hours.

G
Gloryhammer 08.12.21

> more worthy
> STALKER
> nanoposan on the avatar

a
ashleyalicia 08.12.21

MaxQjust
takes the main weight of the weapon - I collect everything out of habit, and there is no one to boggle down - well, as I understand it, I just didn’t understand the system, it’s my own fault - when I put the third foul at one time, it seemed to me antediluvian against the background of STALKER with direct X 11 at maximum settings and I removed it, but right now there is nothing to play, so I decided ...

R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21

MaxQjust
Who said that I broke it at all? =)

d
dimon-alfa 08.12.21

ashleyalicia
on any machine you can leave excess equipment and then pick it up in another friendly settlement. I went to the machine, pressed R, threw off the equipment (you can also have all the rubbish, there is a corresponding button). I helped other residents and there you can pick up your equipment in the machines.

M
Mercurionio 08.12.21

By the way, it is better to save up the cannons, and do not disassemble them for steel, it is already up to experience. After the perk, you will pick out rare ingredients from them.

M
MaxQjust 08.12.21

Roman Pivovarov
It was not a statement ...

R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21

MaxQjust Ok
=)

R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21

Sori, that is not the topic of the people, but from where the Raiders in the Senchuan are attacking, I put guards and turrets on the bridge, and they did not attack from there nirazu. A rod from somewhere on the side of the shelter, tell me where to patch up all the holes, otherwise there won't be enough rees for now to bury the whole "village" with a wall

a
ashleyalicia 08.12.21

Roman Pivovarov
and I have no one attacking anyone - maybe because I didn’t build anything or I haven’t played much for 15 hours so far))) they live there quietly and pretend to do something when I return there.

R
Roman Pivovarov 08.12.21

ashleyalicia
I was attacked 1 time, I lost my power armor. Because the raider climbed into it, I killed him all the same, took off parts of the armor, but the frame cannot be removed from the raider xD

a
ashleyalicia 08.12.21

Roman Pivovarov,
don’t worry about the armor - I sometimes found these frames at least five times under lock and key in a cage, collected four nuclear units so that the armor would work, I use the armor and throw at locations there is a lot of current, the blocks end quickly and you rarely find them, frames usually stand with armor, you need to wool the location and you will meet.
I have a simpler attitude to this, I carry with me a pumped-up armor - I will meet a frame, I will stick this armor on it and forward, and when the battery runs out I take off the armor so that I can repair it and throw the frame.