3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cergio.net 08.12.21 02:11 am

Anchor Gone Mad (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The bottom line is that focus builds up by itself. And when the third stage begins to fill, the inquisitor starts blinking like a Christmas tree. What is this for nah ?? Has anyone come across this? Or is it the way it should be? And it's a little unpleasant to look at the cut scenes with such a "blinking effect"
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 08.12.21

cergio.net
If you are passing a stranger, then it should be so, this is according to the plot.

c
cergio.net 08.12.21

Genom94
Just the same, I have not yet reached a stranger. This all happens in a regular plot. This shnyaga I started after acquiring level 23 or 24. And now there is no way to turn off this thing? Will it blink all the time?

E
Ewgenij_BLR 08.12.21

cergio.net
Probably a bug, since this, as said above, must happen in the supplement. Try loading an earlier save.

c
cergio.net 08.12.21

Ewgenij_BLR Loaded
... Everything was fine . Upon reaching level 23, this endless scribe began. Always and everywhere, the inquisitor blinks, but, at the same time, there is also a sound. For a while, the special skill of the inquisitor saves, in order to reset the concentration. But then it starts to accumulate, and again it is endless blinking and rattling. Well, blah ... how infuriating!

y
yarshal 08.12.21

cergio.net
Try to remove all skills using concentration from the quick access panel, the concentration scale will disappear, it will not accumulate, which means that the Persian will not blink

c
cergio.net 08.12.21

yarshal Skill
only one. He removed it, the scale disappeared, but nothing has changed. Then I used this skill, the scale was reset, then I hid the icon. Eventually. There is no skill and no scale. But. After a very short period of time, it all started again. Uzhs.

R
Roman Selezen 08.12.21

cergio.net
+1 I have the same shit

c
cergio.net 08.12.21

roma1397
And you also don’t know how to solve the problem?

W
WAga 08.12.21

cergio.net
have not tried to play a normal RPG?

c
cergio.net 08.12.21

WAga
DAI is certainly not a fountain, but still, I want to know how it all ended. And then this trouble ...

R
Roman Selezen 08.12.21

cergio.net
Not working yet

R
Roman Selezen 08.12.21

WAga
Do not shit the game, as for me it turned out to be an excellent game, but the developed ones lost a lot, but the idea is cool, the plot of the rules.

W
WAga 08.12.21

roma1397
Cool idea? I went through the game and didn't find any good idea there. A facepalm plot, which is somehow pulled out by a stranger, a disgusting boevka, a console interface, a static plastic, absolutely inanimate world. 3 bodies bazaar in the city - as relief elements. In the same witcher, the change of day and night, weather conditions, passers-by NPCs stagger here and there, you can decide the fate of people and not only. And the Inquisition is just kapets ... Orlais has been castrated to the point. The plot is served in doses, do you want a dose? go scribble turnips, if you want a turnip - go close the rift, close the rifts, close the rifts, collect stones, bottles ... Yes, in the Second World War, quests are more interesting damn (((

R
Roman Selezen 08.12.21

WAga
This is your personal opinion and I should keep it to myself, I liked the game ..

W
WAga 08.12.21

roma1397
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dragon-age-inquisition

v
very ZLOY 08.12.21

The problem is that you used cheats for skillpoints and distributed them automatically. Loading the save file before you did it, or a new game, will help solve the problem. Advice, do not distribute skill points automatically, at least for the inquisitor, and there will be no such problems!