3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pixel_l 08.12.21 02:11 am

Power armor (Fallout 4)

the moment with nuclear fuel is not clear, there is a nuclear battery on hand, how to apply it to power armor so that it starts running?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonTwR 08.12.21

nikitazs
Most likely you need to Do a Story Quest where they teach you to put it on))) Probably

P
Pixel_l 08.12.21

as they have already taught, maybe it's some kind of special battery - nuclear fuel, or I have batteries for energy weapons, the battery is in ammunition.

S
Spez24 08.12.21

nikitazs
Need a nuclear unit, not a battery.

P
Pixel_l 08.12.21

Spez24
and where to find it and how to make it?

S
Spez24 08.12.21

nikitazs
I found several blocks in the locations according to the initial quest of the brotherhood of steel, but in general they are easier to buy, one block costs about 500 caps

D
Delqado 08.12.21

Do quests BS you will find. I have not yet reached Diamond City, but I already have 6 of these blocks.

S
Sprintin 08.12.21

don't roll your lip! at first you will not be able to dance on it, although it is given from the beginning. wool terrain, usually in "generators" is, that is, on antennas, factories, etc.
or purchase, as mentioned above.

P
Pixel_l 08.12.21

Delqado
so that's the whole dilemma, received a signal on the radio frequency for help from the Brotherhood of Steel, came interrupted all the ghouls, hired them as mercenaries, they were about to go on a mission to Arcjet systems "call to arms" to get a shortwave communication transmitter to repair the communication station brotherhood, and then, as luck would have it, the nuclear unit sat down. : D

Spez24 and what store do you need to build to buy it?

S
Spez24 08.12.21

nikitazs
do not need to build anything. In Diamond City, you can buy from merchants.

E
EVgEN2 08.12.21

This battery is in the same building as the armored helicopter, only on the lower floor. There will be a generator behind the locked door, this battery is in it, take it out and insert it into the suit. In general, you can buy and find them in the game.

P
Pixel_l 08.12.21

Spez24
clear ss