3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennady Ivanov 123 08.12.21 02:11 am

Weapons won't open in multiplayer (Mass Effect 3)

Thank you all for the answers, who can tell you how to close the topic, I didn’t even find it.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sovеreign 08.12.21

Great random, he punished you on the hike!

D
Digic_07 08.12.21

Gennady Ivanov 123
Buy sets of spectra

M
Mewel 08.12.21

I still do not understand if the weapon is not visible or does not fall out?

r
review_game 08.12.21

Random.
I started playing with a friend. Played more games than he did. Received all the achievements, and until now all the guns are not loaded.
And he has 100%.
Such is the bullshit.
But on the other hand, it is not a matter of weapons. Hands! That's what's important

D
Destroyer208 08.12.21

you bro, play at least 500 hours, you may be blackened, but one or more of the remaining things may not fall out, for example

G
Gennady Ivanov 123 08.12.21

Mewel
Doesn’t drop, I haven’t opened a single weapon in a month :) Judging by the comments, this cannot be fixed.

G

sam74 As I understand it randomly, I opened it, I didn't open it, but here if I bought 200-300 sets and nothing but cartridges, then this is no longer random, but a mockery: 3

r
review_game 08.12.21

Gennady Ivanov 123
This is the random of Canadians. Someone cannot pump the Persians and weapons for years, but someone immediately gets lucky.
I remember knocking out a Juggernaut for six months. This is 3-4 hours of daily play.
If you want it quick, go to platinum. There loot accumulates faster and you collect it faster. But a strong team is needed. If experience is not enough, then it will be hard

G

sam74
Half a year O_O patience you will not take away! I play on platinum, it's a pity the game is not supported in any way, even a couple of new cards and one more level of difficulty for old players.

r
review_game 08.12.21

Gennady Ivanov 123
When the game is fun, half a year is not a problem. Moreover, the juggernaut never became a favorite character.
And he played for almost two years. Then I somehow lost interest.
On the account of support I agree. The developers just gave up on the game. They now have ME4 in their heads. It's a pity. Previously, there weren't so many cheaters in the game. And the people played honestly, and the contests were from developers ... Eh! Those were merry times.

G

sam74
Yes, the chair itself burns on the fifth point, when someone from a sniper rifle as if from a machine gun knocks down without reloading or a banshee from a pistol with one shot :) Can you tell me how to close the topic? I can't find where.